What are ye doing to get ready for gta4

rollerball34

rollerball34

What are ye doing to get ready for this best game of the life. eg get stock up on food and drink,cleaning your xbox360/ps3 area and so on.for me i am getting stock up on food and drinks this week and on the weekend cleaing my xbox360 and puting my games away and be ready for gta4 on 29th april smile.gif

goldeneye517

I'm cleaning my ps3 area manly and stocking up on junk food : candy bars ets that will keep me going cool.gif

im just trying to discover when my copy will arive, strugging for an aswer from Tesco.

im also gonna tidy the house and make sure food and drink is in high supply, then shelter inside for the next * months

I'm charging both battery packs for my 360 controllers. I;m going to take off the intercooler and blow out the dust. And i'm going to stock up on food for the next one or two weeks.

ThirtynDirty

I bought a case of energy drinks, a crap load of munchies, a large supply of the devil's lettuce, and refilled my x-tra large been beag chair and footstool!!!!

Bring it on!

What do you refill bean bag chairs with? o_O

I bought my Toshiba 42RV530U, although that was more because my last samsung LCD broke, not really just for GTA IV hehe.

Just trying to finish up any papers or projects for school so i have a clear weekend next week for all GTA IV.

poguemahone6669

Probably going to go skateboarding all day then get home and crack the copy open. Sit on the sofa with my pittie and play it for 2 hours since I dont even own a 360, but my roommate does so, I'll play it till he gets pissed from the noise of it while he is trying to sleep.

tuff_luv_capo

I took off work Wednesday. Does that make me a dork?

Yes.

I'm gonna try and get a mini bar-fridge, so I can drink and eat without having to go down 40 stairs to the fridge and pantry. I'll clean my LCD TV, when I find where I put the cleaning equipment, and clean my controllers.

stock up on weed and coronas. And maybe clean my gaming area up, if I'm not feeling lazy.

Well, I was playing San Andreas yesterday (until the playstation refused to read the disc); still a great game though

A day??? Oh mate, is that your commitment?

I took a week, bought a bucket to sh*t in and bought a 50g pouch of Golden V. Its on. Roll on tomorrow morning! tounge.gif

ill go for a drive into town, pick it up. play it till i gota go gym, then play it again after,

probs get some relentles as well tounge.gif

then same for the nxt few days lol

I have cleaned the whole flat and bunked up on aaalooot of food & alcohol that will last for weeks, so now its just a few more hours until until its time to go down to my local gameshop and camp outside. I found a small sunchair and a couple of books to bring with me that will kill some time... notify.gif

user posted image

stockin up on junk food (red bull, kit kat's, rowntrees fruit gums) and playin liberty city stories on psp gettin myself psyched, an takin de day off on wednsday

i have cleaned my area and have got myself 3 2 litre bottles of dr pepper and i have recharged all 3 of my battery packs, i also bought a 10 pack of batteries just in case. lol

Completed 93% of Bully on PS2.

Frantic unsuccessful search for PS3 60GB or 80GB, gave up.

Bought flowers for spouse, said "I'm going on a trip for a while".

I'll probably get the BestBuy PS3 40GB + Samsung LCD bundle and a DualShock mid-day today, get a cheap HDMI cable, configure and update everything, then pick up my reserved copy at Gamestop at midnight. (I wonder how many other people only buy a new console or PC when a new GTA comes out?)

How can this game be better than San Andreas? I can't wait to find out! !!

Heh trust me to do something the very last minute biggrin.gif

I am trying to get a 2nd hand x360 to play GTA:IV.

Wish me luck !

I've stocked up on beer, food and take away numbers, going to the gym in a bit and then watching Arsenal later on.

Then i dont know might go see the gf and explain why she wont be seeing me for a while.

im sat playing san andreas on my 360 to get back into the controlls a bit for IV tonight! ! ! ! !

ill also not wait long in the que as ill just bully my way to the front.

Well, in 3 hours ill go to bed. Sleep 12 hours, get up at around 7, wait 3 hours then im off to Eb games to pick up my copy of gta 4 and wave goodbye to the real world. smile.gif