Blast Radius.

AussieDude

I was just wondering. I see all these great Huge explosions in screenshots, but would they affect you can toerh things in the area?

Like In a shockwave. You dont have to be in the explosion, but being within say, 20 meters of it you could be knocked to the ground from the shockwave. or your car make crash.

Imagine causing a huge explosion then seeing at the Peds fall over then be like.

WTF?!

Just a Thought. Discuss?

xRTRx Anathema
I'd like to see a nuclear explosion ripping the city into pieces that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Just shut up...

If you watch this video, you can see that when the helicopter crashes in the background, the car behind gets thrown backwards. So there apperently is a shockwave of some sort..

If you watch this video, you can see that when the helicopter crashes in the background, the car behind gets thrown backwards. So there apperently is a shockwave of some sort..

Took me a good 5 minitues to figure out what you were on about. but I figured it out. It lookes sort of like a White surfboard.

There will be a small blast radius, but i don't know how big. At the end of trailer 4 you see Niko getting threw through the air wink.gif

There will be a small blast radius, but i don't know how big. At the end of trailer 4 you see Niko getting threw through the air wink.gif

Oh yeah! I forgot about that. Now with Euphoria 'Player - Enviroment' Interaction should be a Blast! .. Literally