Best UK GTA IV Related Magazine Out Now?

R-KivE

Heading into town in a bit and was wondering which magazine you guys would reccomend.

I want the one with the best write up etc regarding GTA IV. Someone must be able to help.

Preferably PS3 mag but I have 360 to so don't really mind.

Thanks ppl.

I got OPSM the other day and it's good. There are several spoilers in it though so I skipped reading those parts.

Pick up the CVG presents Grand Theft Auto, it has Lola on the cover, it's a really good read!

I couldnt wait for new issue of OXM so I picked up X360 it has a neat GTA book which is a great read with crazy quotes.

chrisisking
Pick up the CVG presents Grand Theft Auto, it has Lola on the cover, it's a really good read!

CVG Presents without a doubt cool.gif It costs a fiver but its so worth it, just got my copy now from Asda and gonna read through it all and I recommend you do the same m8. Here click here for more info on it.

domthecondom

CVG Presents without a doubt cool.gif It costs a fiver but its so worth it, just got my copy now from Asda and gonna read through it all and I recommend you do the same m8. Here click here for more info on it.

I WANT!

The latest PSW mag that came out yesterday, it has a ten page review of GTA IV and it comes with a book about the making of the GTA series and a guide to the online gaming.

The Computer & Video Games (CVG) mag is an excellent read and more than worth the £5 they charge for it.

*Edit*

CVG is advertised in OPM, it say CVG contains:

The Complete Guide To The Series Past, Present And Future: The Most Exhaustive GTA IV Coverage Ever - The Art Of Violence - The Secrets Of GTA - Behind The Scenes With Rockstar - How GTA Changed The World - Controversy - Revealing Interviews.

You also get a £1 off voucher in OPM, And it has a good review, one or two spoilers but certainly contributes to the GTA IV hype. I havnt read the CVG magazine but it looks good by what it says in OPM.

Edited by DAN-1243

What's CVG, I'd love to read that write up on the GTA franchise. Or is this a UK only mag?

Bought the CVG mag,

Its quite cool, itcomes out quartly, and is for the gamer who is into collectible stuff.

The whole mag features just 1 game pretty much but tells you the inside and out of it.

The first issue is the GTA one out at the moment.