Play.com

mkstatto

Getting a little worried now, its Wednesday and my order from feb still says preordered. Not even payment taken. I'm going through a bit of squeeky bum time now! Taken the 29th and 30th off as well.

Crab Tactics
Getting a little worried now, its Wednesday and my order from feb still says preordered. Not even payment taken. I'm going through a bit of squeeky bum time now! Taken the 29th and 30th off as well.

Hey dude,

I'm in the same position, and I've made a few threads like this, but I ordered on the 6th of April, and people have reassured me that it should still get here on the release date, I think Play.com has be a bit delayed in changing the system sometimes! What edition did you order? Try and give them a call if you can!

Hey dude,

I'm in the same position, and I've made a few threads like this, but I ordered on the 6th of April, and people have reassured me that it should still get here on the release date, I think Play.com has be a bit delayed in changing the system sometimes! What edition did you order? Try and give them a call if you can!

Ordered the bog standard version

sananoutlaw

I preordered off play too, about 2 months ago and my status still says 'preordered' but I havn't been worried about that, should I be? I'm just expecting to check on friday or something and see 'processing' hopefully followed by 'packing' wink.gif

it would be so good if delivery was early and I got it on monday, I heard that happens with internet orders all the time, because the sites are over cautious of the item(s) being late, after most make such a big deal about how you 'get it on day of release'.

I think the play status will change the day before they dispatch it, thats what usually happens when I order from them. So don't get worried till Friday afternoon my friend. I also think they are dispatching the game on saturday so If you're lucky you will get it monday and definately on Tuesday.

DownForTheCore

My status has changed from pre-ordered to order placed, is there any difference really?

It just means they have their stock ready to be processed now.

Mine is now at Packing. I was worried the bank might reject the transaction as I've spent more than usual recently. confused.gif

I think it will stay at Packing until Saturday at the earliest, but likely Monday.

Edited by nyaren

mines now at packing now as well, was also worried about funds going through as it nears the end of the mnth and i get paid friday

I ordered in July last year - looks like they're sticking to their promise of first come, first served.

I ordered in July last year - looks like they're sticking to their promise of first come, first served.

mine cant be far then, ordered mine august 1st

I preorderd on the 19th (lol i know i left it a bit late) and mines on order placed. im pretty sure someone on these forums rang them up on the 21st and play.com told him/her that they still had stock for the 360 version but had run out of the ps3 version. Most of us should be okay. IF my order hasnt been sent on/by saturday then i'd start getting really worried. Im suprised its gone to order placed already tbh

I preorderd on the 19th (lol i know i left it a bit late) and mines on order placed. im pretty sure someone on these forums rang them up on the 21st and play.com told him/her that they still had stock for the 360 version but had run out of the ps3 version. Most of us should be okay. IF my order hasnt been sent on/by saturday then i'd start getting really worried. Im suprised its gone to order placed already tbh

that was me. I rang them up on the 17th and that's what they said.

Looks like they're going through the orders starting with the earliest. I wouldn't worry unless it's friday and you haven't had any change in order, and then in that case i would ring them up.

Umm i changed my payment information but it didn't say it would affect me. I pre-ordered January, it still says pre-ordered.

Halp?

NOO it changed it from jan to:

Preordered: 22/04/2008

WTF im so unhappy with this!

EDIT: I called Play up and asked them if it would change my place in the queue and they said no, It is the same. I hope this is right.

Edited by mupet0000

how about everyone just chills out until friday?

Ditto. Honestly guys its wednesday, theres really no need to start worrying yet. if its not changed by friday then there may be a problem but there still ages untill they start to send it out. As i said im personally very supprised that mines at order placed already, i wasnt expecting it to change till friday

I placed my order on the 17th of April and it's just changed [as i type this] to 'Processing'. So if you ordered it around then no worries. Mine also says 'processing: 23/4/08'.

Don't worry guys, give 'em time and they'll sort it.

mupet0000 - give them a ring and find out son.

I placed my order on the 17th of April and it's just changed [as i type this] to 'Processing'. So if you ordered it around then no worries. Mine also says 'processing: 23/4/08'.

Don't worry guys, give 'em time and they'll sort it.

mupet0000 - give them a ring and find out son.

Yeha i called them, they say the status should change in a couple of hours.

Strange. Mine says packing and I ordered mine this morning... I ordered the Special Edition however, I'm not sure if that's different to the usual game packs.

The only reason their delivery times are 2-3 days is because they don't use first class, not because they are based in Jersey.

If they decide to spend a few extra pence, they could ship on Monday.

Strange. Mine says packing and I ordered mine this morning... I ordered the Special Edition however, I'm not sure if that's different to the usual game packs.

SE games were/are guaranteed to be dispatched for release day

SE games were/are guaranteed to be dispatched for release day

omg that sucks i ordered mine bak in august and still says pre-ordered lol bored.gif

Play.com currently packing. However, sometimes it stays on this for like another day as I have experienced in the past.