WHAT?!? I cant belive this guy

lbcitezen

mad.gifangry.gif iam pissed, we are all waiting for the game, and some tards got the privalage of owning the game early just destroy it WTF mad.gifmad.gif

this guy needs to go ^&%* him self. my 360 is broken doesnt mean you have to destroy the best game in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3FjnUk9VRE

Lol, chances are it's not real. Don't worry.

Dont you find it interesting that he showed us the disc to prove it, but didnt flick through the manual? smile.gif FAKE!

Shootin_spree

its fake.

god, ofcourse his 360 is broken, so he didnt have to show us footage.

it was a fake disc.

have you ever tried opening a wrapped game one handed?? its bad enough with two...

Dea7htrance

fake look at the ring in the middle it has no shine its just a sticker plus the cover just looks like a flat sheet of paper

Crazy Asian

I vote fake. If his 360 is broken AND the GTA IV game is UNOPENED...why wouldn't he return it for a full refund? No, instead, he opens it and wastes his $60.

[-Vice-Andreas-]

Like as if they are going to put the character's face right where the hole is on the disc. Come on... they aren't that bad graphic designers

ps3 user all the way

have you ever tried opening a wrapped game one handed?? its bad enough with two...

lol thats true, but look at the box, and the disk, i mean r u shure its fake.

i still think its pretty real

My XBOX360 broke

think by doing that and having his xb stuff and sent back he was trying to tell MS to get F'd.......... i think mercie_blink.gif

GTA3Freak-2001

Its obviously fake, even if its not its his loss not ours and his in the same position as most of us.

lol yah guys its fake, i actually made this video to see if it looked real, haha.

My XBOX360 broke

WOW, THE BACK COVER LOOKS AWESOME. Oh wait, he didn't show it.

I doubt the booklet looks like that. It's always been a magazine sort of booklet.