reviews

rustykaks

Well the Magazines have been published havn't they? so you could buy that and read it yourself, or i'll summerise it all later cause i should be getting it soon.

Well the Magazines have been published havn't they? so you could buy that and read it yourself, or i'll summerise it all later cause i should be getting it soon.

i've read them,im jst starved for new stuff to read

They're all pretty much going to be the same then. What else could you possibly find out before playing the game, after reading the Reviews?

They're all pretty much going to be the same then. What else could you possibly find out before playing the game, after reading the Reviews?

nothing im sure,im just bored in work suicidal.gif

nothing im sure,im just bored in work suicidal.gif

Heh, i'm bored at home. sad.gif

What's on the cover of the most recent OPM magazine (if you know?)