Priority

westgate1588

westgate1588

hey

It's like six days until the release of one the biggest games of the year, and as happy as i am that it's finally here, I think this whole delay thing basically is the

XBOX and it's market's fault. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't GTA3 apart of the Playstation's lineup?.....along with Vice City and San Andreas before

the folks at Microsoft decided they didn't have enough money already and to but they're way into the franchise. It's because the XBOX 360 that we had to wait over half a year for this thing. They just basically ignored us, the loyal Playstation fans who were there from the beginning just because our next-gen console didn't come out as fast. They just seemed to focus on pleasin the XBOX crowd, and as a result, the PS3's version was put on hold. But I guess what really annoys me is that the XBOX people get episodic content....what perks do we get? Since they wouldn't keep the Grand Theft Auto series exclusive, I'm hoping they'll make a title that is and give us the respect we deserve for making them the rich bastards they are today. YA HEAR ME ROCKSTAR?

god i hate XBOX, later all

YourNeighborhoodKiller

The GTA series started off on PC for one. And the delay was because of the PS3. The 360 came out a year earlier than the PS3. So R* had a lot more time to work on the game for 360. So basically they just needed more time for the PS3. It's not like, they had a hard time making it. Though it was not all of the PS3's fault. *360 lack of space*.

And for the record. R* and Sony already made a deal. For an exclusive game for PS3. Which is suppose to show the true power of the PS3 and use it to it's fullest.

You have less then a week for the game. I don't see why you had to make a topic about this.

Shouldn't this belong in Gaming Chat anyways?

Edited by YourNeighborhoodKiller

New account: Gezim

MindCorrupt
The GTA series started off on PC for one.

Damn straight, and dont you konsole kids forget it...

May have started on PC, but it got big on PS1. And the 3D revolution took place on the PS2, exclusively. Then got ported to PC then Xbox. DLC exclusive? For now.

Halo 3 releasing 3 days after IV = Halo Killer. 50 million dollar delay. How concerned about DLC does Dan Houser seem in the latest interview?

Not very. lol. 50 million dollar delay.

Edited by derty

LUCK FOR A BUCK!!!!! f*ck Yea!

GTAF's Most Annoying Unbanned Member.

user posted image

bai. -jllr

EDIT: Nevermind....

That or shut the f*ck up for once.

Yes Im looking at the topic starter, and you, derty.

Edited by Runey.
user posted image

reaper x550

I'm sick of hearing stupid bitching about which console delayed the game. We have heard it a million times, no one cares anymore. Accept that BOTH consoles had there own issues.

Why cant people just be happy there getting the game in a few days, and shut the f*ck up.

Edited because I have calmed down now.

Edited by reaper x550

CharmingCharlie

May have started on PC, but it got big on PS1. And the 3D revolution took place on the PS2, exclusively. Then got ported to PC then Xbox. DLC exclusive? For now.

Halo 3 releasing 3 days after IV = Halo Killer. 50 million dollar delay. How concerned about DLC does Dan Houser seem in the latest interview?

Not very. lol. 50 million dollar delay.

Yeah and why did the 3D revolution take place on the PS2 ?????? Oh wait I know the answer MONEY. Yeah that's right Sony paid Rockstar a truck load of cash for timed exclusivitiy initially to keep it off the PC platform that it started on. So basically Sony did to PC users what Microsoft did to PS users this generation.

As for the 360 being the reason for the dealy ??? Again rubbish, it was the fault of BOTH consoles, Rockstar are on record many times stating there were issues with BOTH consoles.

Adam Jensen

Can somebody ban the fanboy before he talks us all to death confused.gif

Claude GTA3

There is only one true king of gaming...

... and you're probably looking at it.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"