EB games

foxryd3r

my father delivered box's and box's of gta4 to every EB games in Hobart today sucks that my game i have payed for is sitting in there and i cant have it, I offered them $100 extra to give it to me early didn't work out haha bastards.

gagebastian

everyone that works in EB games or gamestop is a douche. They are all c*nts with brooms stuck up their asses who think they are the sh*t because they work at a video game store.

nadalcameron

Wow, Bastian is still angry. they wont do it because 1) It could end their job. 2 ) It could lead to legal problems against them. 3) The store itself could face having product recalled and ending up being screwed out of the income. yes, this last one could happen. Happened with harry potter books, why not video games?

gagebastian
Wow, Bastian is still angry. they wont do it because 1) It could end their job. 2 ) It could lead to legal problems against them. 3) The store itself could face having product recalled and ending up being screwed out of the income. yes, this last one could happen. Happened with harry potter books, why not video games?

they wont do it cause they're douches

nadalcameron

I guess thats why anyone doesn't do something that could get them fired and in legal trouble. Not because its self preservation or the fact that their protecting themselves, but their just all assholes. Sabastian, please send me all your money. remember, if you don't do this, you sir, are a douche.

(Question, do you even know what a 'douche' is? Give you a hint, the actual phrase is 'douche bag'.)

bastian sounds like a silly little kid who's upset that he most likely can't get GTA because his mommy said no its too violent then tried to bribe EB games people to let him preorder it but they wouldn't so everyone there is now a "douche"

gagebastian
bastian sounds like a silly little kid who's upset that he most likely can't get GTA because his mommy said no its too violent then tried to bribe EB games people to let him preorder it but they wouldn't so everyone there is now a "douche"

douche

I got my copy early by giving the manager of a small-time local game store $50 extra.

It took me like an hour of convincing, but I got it.

I told you all I shall succeed!

UltDestruction

I asked my local EB games store owner if he is going to sneak a copy before release, he said he would lose he's right to sell xbox games if he did. i asked him how and he said Xbox have he's details.

I then said "Just unplug the interwebz" and he smiled, then winked and asked the next person in line if he could help them.

Lucky biotch.

I was so right.. Looked in his profile, born in 91' . I'm so glad a lot of parents won't let their kids have the game because of things they heard, less frustration on my end on xblive not having to hear whiny little kids bitching about everything.

my father delivered box's and box's of gta4 to every EB games in Hobart today sucks that my game i have payed for is sitting in there and i cant have it, I offered them $100 extra to give it to me early didn't work out haha bastards.

You offered $100 extra??

wow man its only like 4-5 days away. Save your money!

You COULDN'T!?!?!?! of asked your dad to sneak you a copy!??

haha i wish, but then he would have lost his job and he doesnt care much for gta...

gagebastian
I was so right.. Looked in his profile, born in 91' . I'm so glad a lot of parents won't let their kids have the game because of things they heard, less frustration on my end on xblive not having to hear whiny little kids bitching about everything.

haha xbox live? Do I look like an idiot? I decided to buy a console that lasts more than a month.

when i picked up my ps3 .. oh wait no it was earlier that day when we were paying for it.. the EB manager some fat nerdy looser was flirting with my mum lmao.. i kinda felt sorry for him.. i gota say.. gamers are pretty pathetic.. around where i live.. i omly kniw a few from my school.. i do nothing but laugh at them.. i asked one of em "which would you preffer, a hot chick for a night or a 360 at home for a night?" his reply "the 360.. duh".... LOL! i make sure the only games i play are gta tounge.gif so it kinda keeps me out of the gaming class tounge.gif.. yeah im hopefully gona get my mum to pre order it from EB or some sh*t tomorrow.. i can't be f*cked going myself and i think im under age anyway lol..

nadalcameron

When bastian says buy a console, he meens asks mom to buy the console.

As for the whole fanboy war? Their both good consoles man. Shall we go back to the PS2 and remember it also had a problem? No console is perfect. I think the RROD is overblown anyways. I have never, nor have I known anyone, to have suffered from it.

PS - I like how Flatface is talking about 'lol loser gamers' when he is on a fansite forum, talking about a game pretending hes super cool. Because we all know that a 'gamer class' is classified by what games they play. Yes, play manly games and you will be alright.

Man, whats wrong with kids these days?

Edited by nadalcameron

gagebastian

As for the whole fanboy war? Their both good consoles man. Shall we go back to the PS2 and remember it also had a problem? No console is perfect. I think the RROD is overblown anyways. I have never, nor have I known anyone, to have suffered from it.

You're right, every console does have problems, especially the 360.

everyone that works in EB games or gamestop is a douche. They are all c*nts with brooms stuck up their asses who think they are the sh*t because they work at a video game store.

Because they're doing their jobs accordingly? Grow a pair. You're immature.

PS - I like how Flatface is talking about 'lol loser gamers' when he is on a fansite forum, talking about a game pretending hes super cool. Because we all know that a 'gamer class' is classified by what games they play. Yes, play manly games and you will be alright.

Man, whats wrong with kids these days?

thats why i stay with just gta lol.gif im trying to keep away from the gamer life tounge.gif when i say gamer i mean the kind that think about em at school.. go to those lounge things.. i never even knew they existed lmao..and its that kind of gamer im trying to get away from.. i know guys who canhack there psp's, make there own games, have both ps3 and 360's but they know games are just games not something to waste your life on

nadalcameron

I do beleive flatface misses the point. Way over his head. And bastian . . . really now. The single word responses to everything?

Wish the internet had a minimum age requirement.

But yeah. Most people wont give it out. Those that do are actually the dumb ones. Whats even dumber is people who might actually pay extra to have it like, five days sooner. Its a game. This is not something that will change your life, make you great, etcetera.

Whats the point?

Harris GTAIV

Hey...I was born in '91 and I'm better than that Bastian dude, he's a hardcore Sony fanboy, and immature...I'm the good kinda 17 year old.

Yeah, see, you're not too bright are you? You actually think they won't do it just because they are douches? I hope that you die soon and rid the world of your stupidity. People like you who think they know it all are stunting the growth of humanity.

Edited by numdmind

Harris GTAIV

Yeah, see, you're a complete f*ckhead ain't ya? You actually think they won't do it just because they are douches? I hope that you die soon and rid the world of your stupidity. People like you who think they know it all are stunting the growth of humanity.

Amen Brotha. Ain't teamin' up on idiots fun?

Yeah, see, you're a complete f*ckhead ain't ya? You actually think they won't do it just because they are douches? I hope that you die soon and rid the world of your stupidity. People like you who think they know it all are stunting the growth of humanity.

Amen Brotha. Ain't teamin' up on idiots fun?

It is, without a doubt, the most exhilarating thing I can do until GTA IV comes out.

I got my copy early by giving the manager of a small-time local game store $50 extra.

Oh wait wheres the pictures/video proving you have it?

Harris GTAIV

Oh wait wheres the pictures/video proving you have it?

His gamertag is in his sig, there's a picture of the symbol in the recently played box thing.

I was so right.. Looked in his profile, born in 91' .  I'm so glad a lot of parents won't let their kids have the game because of things they heard, less frustration on my end on xblive not having to hear whiny little kids bitching about everything.

haha xbox live? Do I look like an idiot? I decided to buy a console that lasts more than a month.

Way to let the rumor mill make all of your decisions for you. The 360's break, yeah, but every electronic gizmo has some failure rate. Get over yourself. Oh, and uh, die...spare humanity your ignorance...etc.

I worked at EB, and its a hard core slaes job, with individual targets and sales technique homework. Its a job. Your a c*nt, you probably work in a supermarket ya jelous poof.

The only bad thing about the job was it pretty much paid minimun wage at starting position, but the perks outweigh the pay. eg, I finished 'Enter the matrix' 1 day before it was released.

Edited by Kudos360