samsung hd tv question

tonymac08

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronic...earchtype=genre

would this be a good hd tv to get for playing my 360 on rank it out of 10 if you could people

Well, since I own a 23" Samsung, maybe I could help you out a bit.

First off, let me say that I love my TV. I used to have a Toshiba HDTV but it was pretty awful so I switched and bought a Samsung. It was a world of a difference. The TV menu's are extremely navigable and the best I've seen on any TV. I'm not sure about the TV you posted, but mine even has a preset gaming mode on it, where the brightness, colors...etc. are preset to be optimal for gaming.

And obviously the most important thing... it looks gorgeous, and I've never had a problem with it. This is the 19" version of the exact TV I have. It may be out of your price range, but it's an amazing buy if you can afford it.

So yea, on a 1-10 scale?

9.5/10... Only because nothing is perfect tounge.gif

Good luck shopping!

P.S. -- If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Edited by SBizz6

Cleansation

I had one of them on loan from the local tv store... It was pretty good but ended up with a sony (got 15% cheaper so it ended up on same price) and it is a bit better quality and switch channels and stuff like that faster... But yeah get that samsung... It's really good actually compared to the price.

I just ordered a 26" Samsung HDTV, i'll let you know how it is when it comes in on monday.

For those living in NY and still looking for a TV check out B&H. They have a lot of open box specials at reduced prices. The TV I bought costs around 650-700 new and I bought it for 550 with a 3year warranty. The only thing wrong with the TV is there is a scratch on the casing. Most of the other TVs are perfectly fine. Either way if its not good I can return it.

As a Videophile and Audiophile... there is basic rule of thumb that applies to all FSTV's...

The three S's for LCD and the two P's for plasma...

That means the 3 best LCD brands are usually: Sony, Samsung and Sharp

And the two best plasma's are : Panasonic and Pioneer

Again the model and make do matter.. but usually you cant go wrong by following it