Lets get everyone to write OXM (US) to change

champishere420

champishere420

There is something that has to be done if they give games that don't even deserve a 10 one then why can't the biggest game of 2008 get a 10 out of 10? Who's with me?

MaxPowers87

I think we should write to our government and bring back slavery too.

P.S. This forum has gone to hell.. I blame mods, I blame god, I blame myself, I blame Hilrod.

No one's with you. The game didn't deserve 10/10. Good thing a fair person rated this game.

user posted image

luminous piss

guess they dont think it was worth 10

Edited by luminous piss

GTA3Freak-2001

Since when have magazine's ever had consistent review scores? Honestly who cares?

bvproductions

It baffles me how people who haven't actually experienced the game think they are justified in giving it a rating..

On one hand I want to say eff it who cares.

But it does show some bias or inability properly evaluate games.... I mean Halo3 10/10 WTF?!

So just don't ever buy their sh*t again is my suggestion...

We havent even played the damn game yet man, people need to quit with the "oh this magazine gave it a low score" boo hoo hoo sh*t, theyre magazines, everyone is intitled to his/her own opinion, now leave it at that. What they think of a game is totally different from what another magazine will think and the same will apply to you and all of us for that matter.

CosmosTheMouse
I think we should write to our government and bring back slavery too.

Hrm.... ..

.... . .. ......... . ..

monocle.gif

There is something that has to be done if they give games that don't even deserve a 10 one then why can't the biggest game of 2008 get a 10 out of 10? Who's with me?

u havnt even played it u daft c*nt, u think about the factors? slow camera, walk speed (fully pushin the thumbstick forward without pressing A) is very slow! too many filler missions.

It's not going to happen.

Also, how do you know it's not a 9.5, you haven't played it yet.

champishere420

Well to reply to all your hate comments you do know that this is for GTA fans and if you people want to get mad at a statement that I made I suggest you get off the site.

Well to reply to all your hate comments you do know that this is for GTA fans and if you people want to get mad at a statement that I made I suggest you get off the site.

You can be a fan without being a fanboy.

i suggest u get off the site as u know nothing at all! we are all gta fans, but if someone says it doesnt deserve a 10, then thats the persons opinion an there entilted to it. it doesnt matter wat score they gave it, it matters wat score U give it! u cant force someone to change there opinion because u dont agree with it and u havnt even PLAYED the game and they have!

OXM should not even be looked at anything except a joke of a magazine, fight night 10/10 halo 3 10/10 bioshock 10/10 is a joke lol

TheIncredibleMrGQ

a .5 below a perfect score isnt gonna delay the game 6 months, so i really dont care

I'm with the OP about OXM being unfair, I mean, all of the reviews from other magazines said it's the biggest game of 2008, so this can't be opinion, this is bullsh*t. But of course we can't do sh*t about it.

AcornActivist

are you serious? get over it. it happenned. big deal.

atop whining because you didnt like one magazines opinion. what give you the right to 'demand' they change their decision. they had their reasons, and they were probably better than your reasons for wanting to do this.

just go away. if you cant take the absolutley TERRIBLE reviews gta has gotten (OMGZ!!1! a 9.5!! BLASPHEMY!!!11!one), then dont look at them.

its that simple.

how about we all just buy gtaiv and tell everyone we know to buy it so it becomes the best selling game in history and they just look like fools for rating it below a bunch of FPSs and Guitar Hero.

TBH the game probably doesnt even deserve a perfect 10 anyway. No game is perfect, i doubt GTA IV will be.

Its FREAKING OPINION god damnit. Leave it alone.

UltDestruction

You aint happy with a 9.5 rating? GTFO.

ITs not our fault the reviewer likes sh*tty Halo 3 more than GTA.

Guys, not only are you complaining just a bit, but they're never going to change the rating.

NEVER.