PREORDERING Q

sarmo

I DONT KNO IF I WAS TO POST THIS HERE BUT IM NEW SO....

I PREORDER MY GTA 4 FROM BEST BUY AND IM GONNA HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP. ITS MY FIRST TIME PREORDERING A GAME SO DO I HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP ON THE RELEASE DATE? OR ARE THEY GOING TO SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME ITS READY

YES YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR IT TO BE COOKED IN THE OVEN, THEN IT'S READY.

MOST STORES KEEP THE GAME FOR YOU FOR 48 HOURS, YOU HAD BETTER PH*NE THEM AND ASK THEM DIRECTLY LOL WE DONT KNO.

GO ON RELEASE UNLESS THEY CALL AND TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

BEST BUY KEEPS IT FOR TWO WEEKS BEFORE THEY SELL YOUR COPY TO SOMEBODY ELSE.

ThatBadAssMofo

I PREORDER MY GTA 4 FROM BEST BUY AND IM GONNA HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP. ITS MY FIRST TIME PREORDERING A GAME SO DO I HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP ON THE RELEASE DATE? OR ARE THEY GOING TO SEND ME AN EMAIL TELLING ME ITS READY

THAT DEPENDS DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? IF THERE ANYTHING LIKE EB GAMES THEY WILL JUST CALL YOU

abdul_qureshi

That burns.....deep.

Emotion98.3

That burns.....deep.

Gamestop keeps it for 24 hours then gives it to somebody else...even if you already paid for it...they will just

GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

had to caps biggrin.gif

THEY'LL PROBABLY CALL YOU AND THEY'LL HAVE IT FOR YOU FOR ABOUT 4 WEEKS AFTER THE RELEASE DATE SO YOU CAN PICK IT UP.

ThatBadAssMofo

That burns.....deep.

Gamestop keeps it for 24 hours then gives it to somebody else...even if you already paid for it...they will just

GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

had to caps biggrin.gif

I THOUGHT IT WAS 48 HOURS...

THAT DEPENDS DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS? IF THERE ANYTHING LIKE EB GAMES THEY WILL JUST CALL YOU

YEA THEY NEEDED MY EMAIL ADRESS BUT THEY DIDNT ASK FOR MY NUMBER

no1ramsfan21292

if you preorder, you can get it mailed to you, gamestop as a "get it on the 29th" garantee

if you preorder, you can get it mailed to you, gamestop as a "get it on the 29th" garantee

YEA BUT I PREORDERED IT FROM BEST BUY. WHAT ABOUT BEST BUY

That burns.....deep.

GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

had to caps biggrin.gif

I THOUGHT IT WAS 48 HOURS...

IT IS 48 HOURS

.Up&Coming.

THEY WOULD PROBABLY JUST EMAIL YOU THEN.

ARE YOU PLANNING ON NOT GETTING IT ON RELEASE DAY?

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

THEY'LL HOLD IT FOR 24 HOURS I BELIEVE.

P.S. I DONT KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

Snobordingurila

i got mine from bestbuy and if you READ either the back of the box or reciept(im sure its probably online too) they hold it for 2 weeks

the box states return to store where deposit was made between 4/29/08 and 5/13/08(availability date is subject to change. Produst will be held 2 weeks after arrival date)"

Edited by Snobordingurila

just go on the release day. you dont have to wait for their email or anything. when i preordered i asked them if i have to wait for a phone call but they said that you can come in on the release day and pick it up.

everyone would obviously go on the release day and especially if they have preordered what kind of question is that????

preorders are always ready on the release date!!!!!

YEA I AM, IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT IF THEY R GOING TO SEND ME N EMAIL SAYING ITS READY OR IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP

just go on the release day. you dont have to wait for their email or anything. when i preordered i asked them if i have to wait for a phone call but they said that you can come in on the release day and pick it up.

everyone would obviously go on the release day and especially if they have preordered what kind of question is that????

WILL THEY ASK FOR RECEIPT OR ANYTHING

.Up&Coming.

YEA I AM, IM JUST WORRIED ABOUT IF THEY R GOING TO SEND ME N EMAIL SAYING ITS READY OR IM JUST GOING TO HAVE TO GO PICK IT UP

DOES IT MATTER? IF YOU ALREADY PRE-ORDERED AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN JUST GO AND PICK IT UP ON RELEASE DAY. IF THEY DON'T HAVE IT WHEN YOU GET THERE:

A) YOU WENT ON THE WRONG DAY.

B)THEY LIED TO YOU AND DON'T HAVE THE GAME WHICH IS A BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD THING.

YOU SHOULDN'T NEED A RECEIPT. I THINK YOU JUST NEED I.D. AND STUFF. THEY HAVE YOUR NAME IN THE COMPUTERS ALREADY UNLESS THEY'RE OLD-FASHIONED AND STUPID.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

cheeseheadbob

should have preordered it to be shipped to your house, that way if it doesn't come in right away you can go to the store buy a regular copy and then sell that when you get your special edition in the mail

BTW WHY IS EVERYONE IN CAPS? mercie_blink.gif

dont worry if you dont have one. they should have it on their computer. just have to tell them your details if needed.

dont worry preorders always get the first prefrence and if i were you i wouldnt wait for an email i would just go there.

in the shop there would be a box with your name written on it with gta 4 inside the box. you tell them your name and the game is yours.

dont worry if you dont have one. they should have it on their computer. just have to tell them your details if needed.

dont worry preorders always get the first prefrence and if i were you i wouldnt wait for an email i would just go there.

in the shop there would be a box with your name written on it with gta 4 inside the box. you tell them your name and the game is yours.

ALRIGHT THANX

P.S. i had my CAPS on i wasnt shouting

Most comical thread on here. Im almost in tears lol.

Also, surely if it was a pre-order they post it too you?

Most comical thread on here. Im almost in tears lol.

Also, surely if it was a pre-order they post it too you?

post what