Work/School is going to be pretty annoying...

B0NTA

This is just to see how many people actually took off from work and school on Monday and Tuesday and if you haven't, how bad do you think its going to be, having to go to school/work on them days?

scotland4life

extremely bad as i have exams on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday so not much time to play the game

*curses under breath* stupid revision!!! angry.gif

extremely bad as i have exams on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday so not much time to play the game

Man, that stinks...I just have to go to school than work after for 3-hours. I guess thats also pretty bad, but whatever. I'll play eventually... cryani.gif

^Dude that stinks. I have exams coming up soo, so I guess I'll know what your feeling...

rollerball34

I am just going to school one day next week (monday) and taking the rest of the week off

Luckily for me I only have 1 class on Tuesday at 12:30pm and then I'm done until an exam on Thursday, Saturday and Tuesday.

In college Monday but i'm off on Tuesday and only half day Wednesday and Thursday.

all day classes monday no class or work tuesday ow wensday 1 class thursday no work full day friday.....i got it good colgate.gifcolgate.gificon14.gif

Couldn't be more perfectly arranged for me. I get off work at 11PM on Monday.. with an hour to get to GameStop for my midnight release.. and I took off work Tuesday.

I got STAR testing on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I finish school at 11:30.

Then Thursday is a regular day(finish at 2:10) icon13.gif , then Friday and the following Monday are minimum days, so I finish school at 11:20.

This is great.smile.gif

ive had CAHSEE, STAR, and Finals for the last 2 weeks and for the next 6 weeks... it realy blows.

I'm working on Tuesday night, but then off until Friday night.

So, many a fun hour next week colgate.gif

scarface910
I got STAR testing on Tuesday and Wednesday, so I finish school at 11:30.

Then Thursday is a regular day(finish at 2:10) icon13.gif , then Friday and the following Monday are minimum days, so I finish school at 11:20.

This is great.smile.gif

Same here, but since im a senior, I dont have to take it, which means I get to come in around 10:00am, and leave at 1:00pm smile.gif

rey_de_queso

I am 14 and i HAVE to go to school. My teachers are pissy as it is the last month of school but... f*ck it. I will tell my teachers "Go to hell, don't you know what today is?" "How the hell am I supposed to concentrate?" angry.gif

Im gonna try so hard to get off school tuesday and beat everyone in our little town to wal-mart hoping to get the game even though I didnt reserve it....which I know ill regret.... confused.gif

i have an exam on tuesday but its a 515pm so ill play before it dont need to study as its an essay, wednesday dont really have to go to college but i will as its the last day of two of my favorite subjects( desing and contructuion and, AUTOCAD), thursday a presentation from 930am to 1130am and then im done with college till september biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif and will start working like a month after the release of the game, so its all goooood for me cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif for me

RussianMissles

if u have exams ur lucky, cuz they dont last all day...i gotta work theres no good excuse i work in a car dealership sad.gif a lot of sh*t is up to me...but yea question is how will i sleem monday night since i will be playing after i get it at midnight