Those who havent preordered

DeeperRed

Remember how hyped Fable was...

Well I remember going to my local store to pick up a copy, but they were sold out. I got my dad to drive out to the city center, first I went to game SOLD OUT, then went to game station SOLD OUT, then went to Tesco SOLD OUT then Asda, then woolworths then Argos.. I literally went to 12 diffrent stores. Eventually I found the copy on the market the following day.

Now he hype for GTA IV is massive so I really think if you haven't preordered you should becuase there is a damn good chance everywhere will be sold out!

user posted image

SuddenSight

meh i thought it was gunna be hard to find a store to pre-order in, first store i went to had tons left.

Thanks for stating the plainly obvious

Well there are loads of people saying "Ill pick it up on the day" still, I was just ryng to be helpful

user posted image

Fable was developed by a smaller company, and while was hyped, was probably underestimated in how popular it would be.

Everyone knows how huge a new GTA is, and with the size and resources available to R*, they probably will make sure theres tons of copies out there to maximise sales. smile.gif