Just to clear this up...

elmoape

OK!

It has been confirmed, not by myself, but by a close friend, who works in a GAME store, that the GTA IV cases, that have arrived so far, are being kept in special lock boxes, and, if opened, there will be fines for opening. The PIN to open the box WILL NOT BE given to the GAME owner until 11:00 P.Mish on the 28th. NOT A CHANCE OF GETTING IT EARLY. Sorry guys-but they're all fakes.

--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9Jq0uYhdg

Good fake, that one, unless he can prove me otherwise.

(oh, and sorry about the low gamerscore, had to make a new account, hehe)

This is proven to be false information anways.. The pictures of the Special Edition in the game shop..He had his hands on the PS3 GTA4 Box...

suicidal.gif

AmityvilleMd

OK!

It has been confirmed, not by myself, but by a close friend, who works in a GAME store, that the GTA IV cases, that have arrived so far, are being kept in special lock boxes, and, if opened, there will be fines for opening. The PIN to open the box WILL NOT BE given to the GAME owner until 11:00 P.Mish on the 28th. NOT A CHANCE OF GETTING IT EARLY. Sorry guys-but they're all fakes.

--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry9Jq0uYhdg

Good fake, that one, unless he can prove me otherwise.

(oh, and sorry about the low gamerscore, had to make a new account, hehe)

We call fake on you, your the one that needs to prove us otherwise.

hawkstorm182

Thats pretty funny, 11pm on 28th? delivery over night or what last time I checked you could not ship something at 11pm. The boxes are real are you telling me that the Book, CD, Lock box, wrapped game etc. on the official news were all fakes? I find that extremly hard to believe.

This is proven to be false information anways.. The pictures of the Special Edition in the game shop..He had his hands on the PS3 GTA4 Box...

suicidal.gif

can i have proof? If so, maybe my friend was lying...

Haha the intro is painfully fake because it is incredibly similar to previous intros.

Also, you appear to be talking about two different things in the same thread. Both of which have been discussed before.