Completed

S00N

I never completed any of the gta games without cheats to get to the end.

I think i will try to finish this one without cheats.

Has anyone completed them all without cheats?

Finished GTA III and GTA:VC without cheats. When I got SA I had a job and way too much money, so I kept buying games and never got the chance to finish it.

Probably everyone in this forum has completed the games without cheats a thousand times... Even 100%

doa kappatango

I completed GTA III no cheats. I will do the same with this one - I dont like cheats too much on the first run thorugh - I want to enjoy the game.

Probably everyone in this forum has completed the games without cheats a thousand times... Even 100%

Well evidently not everyone.

Nah, i cheated on all the other GTA games to do all the missions - never once got to 100% complete the game with all tags sprayed etc.

I am going to try this game with no cheats, and have 2 save files. - One with and one without cheats.

I usually do other games with no cheats - apart from Stars Wars III on PS2 confused.gif

StrandedKenni

I don't use cheats.. until I have completed it... and I am just f*cking around tounge.gif

That's all that the cheats are good for!

Well evidently not everyone.

I know, I just meant most of us.

Completion:

GTA III - 1 time since I just got the game

Vice City - mannnnnny times...

GTA San Andreas - a couple of times

Liberty City Stories - 3 times I think

Vice City Stories - 2 times and just started a new game.

a_flyin_penguin

Cheating to win is for losers. I never use them in serious play. They degrade the quality and original vision of the game. I have gotten 100% on GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas twice each (once on PS2 and once on Xbox) all without stupid cheats. The only time I ever enter a cheat in a GTA game is in III, and that's just because it's a blast to turn on the crazy peds + peds with weapons cheats and try to survive as long as possible. If they have such a "LC Survivor" type cheat in this one, I may screw around with it after 100% and all achievements, but I will never cheat to complete a game. Why would someone even want to do that?

Ya I completed III, VC, SA, LCS, and VCS 100% without cheats. I don't really find a need to use cheats to beat the game because theres always easy ways to get more money and weapons in the game.

iam going to deliberatly take my time on gta4

really dont want to complete it

gta games get really boring after a month after completing it so am just going to enjoy it and take it slow, say 1 or 2 missions a day ha

Hell yeah! Im lucky I live in Finland. MGO beta starts in saturday. GTA IV will be released in tuesday, sh*t and I only have 4 hours of school. After that day i have one school day (six hours) and next four days will be vacation because "Vappu" in finnish.biggrin.gif;)

i dont like how rockstar got an 100% club for the people to finsih the game first that means some people just gonna rush thru the game to be on there and not really get time to enjoy it. i think its just stupid!

no i won´t wow.gif

i will look at the hardcover for about half an hour, then i will play with my little dinkydoodle until i´m tired...

btw stupid question, no...really, really stupid

no i won´t wow.gif

i will look at the hardcover for about half an hour, then i will play with my little dinkydoodle until i´m tired...

btw stupid question, no...really, really stupid

You just made this thread stupid thanks tard.

I make 2 saves. My proper campaign all serious save and my other when friends are round, rampage and cheats!

Meh who wants to cheat through a game what would be the fun?

Yes I've completed all GTAs without cheats (with the exception of GTA2, which I didn't like all that much and got bored of)

Ive always cheated through GTA so i could get it done quicker but this one i wont.

ive completed gta 3, VC and SA without cheats, and im gonna do IV without cheats too, after you used a cheat, the game never feels the same dontgetit.gif

i dont like how rockstar got an 100% club for the people to finsih the game first that means some people just gonna rush thru the game to be on there and not really get time to enjoy it. i think its just stupid!

Why? For some people, thats how they enjoy the game- so let them have it. It is not mandatory that you join this club, is it? Some people think its stupid to take it slow and enjoy every moment that you can with the game- to each their own.

I have never gotten to 100% on any GTA game but I have completed all of them since III, including the Stories ones; the closest I ever got was 92% in SA, 90% in VC and III. Couldn't be arsed to find those stupid packages! I used cheats in III, but not in the rest (found out in VC using cheats caused your rating to go in the toilet and indicate that you're a cheater so, no more for me). Oh wait, I used health and armor cheats in VC I did. Beat SA totally 'natural' tho.

This time though, things will be different. I'm going to get to 100%, no matter how long or what it takes to get there. Cheats? Maybe after I beat it, depends on what they are and if I think they'll enrich the experience any. I think cheats should be an unlockable feature- doesn't turn on until you beat the main story missions first.

Fuzzknuckles

I've completed them all without cheats (100% for those that featured it).

But then, I used to get paid to complete games, so I must be like, totally awesome or something.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

FriTheAntiHero

Only cheat I ever use, is speeditup and slowitdown.. you just can't get to places fast enough wink.gif

Dirtymopossie88

I have completed GTA I, GTA III, and GTA VC, without cheats. SA atleast for me there was too much going on.

for months i spent doing SA finding all the hidden packages, etc etc except 1 f*ckin horseshoe, i was 99.99% away from 100% and i had to find was 1 horseshoe i knew where it was cos i had a map and such but for some reason the horseshoe wasnt there so i never got to complete it 100% suicidal.gif

Never completed one ever, I just get fed up or the missions just become far to hard for me.

With GTA4 I'm going to have to overcome mastering the controls (particularly the aiming/firing), as I'm only use to playing GTA games with a keyboard/mouse. I need to do that before I even consider playing the game missions properly. Will probably do quite a few side driving missions and go around learning the aiming/firing by just shooting random people until I feel comfortable. I do have the brady guide on order, but am determined to play the game properly before referring to it.

As for the others, well the most I have ever played one was GTA SA, where I reckon I did about 75% of the missions, a couple of the side missions (ambulance,pimp), sprayed quite a few tages and that was it.

Found I would take a break for a few months, several times over a 2 year period. Got the brady games guide when I played it last time for a few months solid, which helped me with a few things, then I got fed up with a few hard missions and never bothered with it afterwards. Now changed PC's after a complete PC failure, so no chance I would start it from the beginning again.

On VC, I did about 50% of the missions but not much else and on GTA 3 I did probably about 20% of the missions, but once again when the going got tough, I predictably gave up.

frynsesmadrer

i've only used cheats if there were some missions that were anoying hard or if i wanted to have a a little fun colgate.gif

I have never bothered getting 100% any any of them games, but completed all the missions on all of the 3D GTA's.

EntropicLqd
Has anyone completed them all without cheats?

I skipped GTA 3, but I've completed all GTA games through to 100% without cheating.

For some reason I found GTA II the hardest game to finish by far. Bar one or two missions, both Vice City and San Andreas were pretty easy.

a_flyin_penguin
Never completed one ever, I just get fed up or the missions just become far to hard for me.

With GTA4 I'm going to have to overcome mastering the controls (particularly the aiming/firing), as I'm only use to playing GTA games with a keyboard/mouse. I need to do that before I even consider playing the game missions properly. Will probably do quite a few side driving missions and go around learning the aiming/firing by just shooting random people until I feel comfortable. I do have the brady guide on order, but am determined to play the game properly before referring to it.

As for the others, well the most I have ever played one was GTA SA, where I reckon I did about 75% of the missions, a couple of the side missions (ambulance,pimp), sprayed quite a few tages and that was it.

Found I would take a break for a few months, several times over a 2 year period. Got the brady games guide when I played it last time for a few months solid, which helped me with a few things, then I got fed up with a few hard missions and never bothered with it afterwards. Now changed PC's after a complete PC failure, so no chance I would start it from the beginning again.

On VC, I did about 50% of the missions but not much else and on GTA 3 I did probably about 20% of the missions, but once again when the going got tough, I predictably gave up.

Definitely sounds like you are a more casual gamer, as opposed to a hardcore fan. The missions in any GTA game are easier in comparison to the majority of games past or present, especially past. I have never seen the missions as a challenge at all, with the exception of the final San Andreas mission. That one was only tough because it was nearly 3 missions rolled into one, and you were forced to start over if you failed. Either way, you can't give up so easily. Where's the fun in giving up?