how manny will there turn up to midnight lanch?

housingkev

I can't i have school the next day. I have to get my my mum to get it for me and she will get home around 5-6pm so that will be a fun day at school.

The guy at gamestop told me to just come at 12:20 that way both lines Preordered and the ppl that just come in will be done with and I could just pick my copy up and leave.

ObsessedWithGTA4

My GS guaranteed a pre-order as late as yesterday so I don't see a lot of people being there at midnight. He said, from 6pm on they will allow everyone to pay for their game in full, they will get a number based ticket, and at midnight they accept tickets. So I am going to go there at 6pm to pay and get the first ticket if possible so I don't have to wait in a big line, although I don't think my GS will get the traffic that other GS will.

my local tesco is selling it on the 25th so ill be there at midnight tonight getting my copy

where r u from tounge.gif ?

im from london why

ThePatriotsGun

Going to a midnight release doesn't seem practical to me. I mean, It's Tuesday morning! That's not even a Thursday!!! If I were to go, I know that I'll be exhausted when I go to school that same morning since I'm not going to sleep and it's going to f*ck up my entire sleeping pattern for the rest of the week then I'm going to have to rely on sugar and caffeine to get me going through my day until Friday hits..... It's a game, not a free car. If I was able to wait 12 months for this game, I'm sure I can wait a few hours.

The only thing that worries me is that they might run out of copies by the time I go to pick it up, even though I paid for it in full back in June. I don't think I'd be able to handle it! I just might..... snap. Then I'll give Jack Thompson something to bitch about.

I'll be there at midnight!i don't think it will that crazy when i pre-ordered San Andreas there was two lines,i was in and out about five minutes mercie_blink.gif

GTA=debauchery=happiness

I plan on showing up at 11:50 and flirting with the first person in line no matter what their gender is so they'll let me cut them

Psyclon_Nine

20 million people and one midget will be there, nobody wants to be square.

streetshakerz
I'm going to my midnight launch, I can't wait.

The last hour is going to be a killer.

the last hour is gonna be nothing compared to the drive home. just gotta concentrate on keeping your eyes on the road