how manny will there turn up to midnight lanch?

housingkev

will u be there? will your freinds be there? will it take all night 2 get my copy? even if i have pre-orderd it.

I didn't bother to pre-order as I'm running the risk of it turning up late. However I'll be heading out around 4am to all the 24 hour supermarkets to get my copy.

I didn't bother to pre-order as I'm running the risk of it turning up late. However I'll be heading out around 4am to all the 24 hour supermarkets to get my copy.

Good luck finding a copy!

Good luck finding a copy!

u could be f##ked. sorry like but u may have to wait a bit longer.

Dude, this is the second topic by you with the exact same subject.

OT: I'll wait til its light out to get it.

If u preorder from Gamstation, do you have to go to the midnight launch or can you go the next morning.

Dude, this is the second topic by you with the exact same subject.

OT: I'll wait til its light out to get it.

i know dude , i just said it wong last time. sarcasm.gif

If u preorder from Gamstation, do you have to go to the midnight launch or can you go the next morning.

depends when u pre orderd it , if u did it a few mounth ago ur copy should be safe , but if u have done it this week ad go if i were u , i pre-orderd mine on th 02 feb , nd am still goin just incase.

reaper x550

I'm going to my midnight launch, I can't wait.

The last hour is going to be a killer.

depends when u pre orderd it , if u did it a few mounth ago ur copy should be safe , but if u have done it this week ad go if i were u , i pre-orderd mine on th 02 feb , nd am still goin just incase.

I did it about feb/march time. Could that mean I get it late?

Edited by The Kliq

That's the problem with where you guys live, you all live in big cities, I live in Campbell River, BC. Decent sized city, but unlike you guys we won't have people camping outside waiting to get GTA IV, hell there won't even be a line, I'll just walk in and recieve my copy without any fuss because there isn't enough people trying to get GTA IV around here to make a big line and delay me.

That's the problem with where you guys live, you all live in big cities, I live in Campbell River, BC. Decent sized city, but unlike you guys we won't have people camping outside waiting to get GTA IV, hell there won't even be a line, I'll just walk in and recieve my copy without any fuss because there isn't enough people trying to get GTA IV around here to make a big line and delay me.

True, same here.

In fact, my local EB Games only has like 20 people pre-ordering.

vagabond HT

i am going to a midnight launch and i'll getting there at 10:30 pm and lining up with the other nutters (ps3 fans and 360 fans) to get my copy.

I will be there and my brother is coming to get the same pack as me gtaiv & ps3 pack

Hey Hay, Colchester my second Hometown. That is where I see as my home, so many friends there. I am so paranoid about not Getting GTA 4 the day it comes out.

Why are people so lazy that they won't preorder something? You can't use money as an excuse as I'm pretty sure it's not hard to part ways with $5. Plus it means you don't have to worry about getting one or not, and instead of going around at 4am you could just go get your copy at GameStop and midnight or even a little before with no problem.

On topic though... Yea, I'm going. It probably would have been better to make a poll out of this.

I will be there. Over 280 people had pre-ordered it at the store when I did. So the number may be even more now...I know it is gonna be a long night but I don't care. I feel like I have been waiting on this game since I got the 360!

So, I called my Gamestop to find out how many people are going to be there, or what time they would recommend showing up, she told me it was "quite a few people who preordered, and you should be here before we close at regular hours if you want to be in the first 200 or so."

WTF!?

I did it about feb/march time. Could that mean I get it late?

u should b safe , but ad still go down just incase.

So, I called my Gamestop to find out how many people are going to be there, or what time they would recommend showing up, she told me it was "quite a few people who preordered, and you should be here before we close at regular hours if you want to be in the first 200 or so."

WTF!?

f*ck sake sounds like we should b there b4 midnight , just to make sure we get it , this game is just as big as star wars

i am from ipswich too just wondering if any can get ti early for me ill PAY them the game price PLUS £25 for getting it pm if u can pls tounge.gif

my local tesco is selling it on the 25th so ill be there at midnight tonight getting my copy

my local tesco is selling it on the 25th so ill be there at midnight tonight getting my copy

where r u from tounge.gif ?

SageVigiles

I just pre-ordered this week, and apparently my store is doing midnight opening, so I'll pick mine up then. I want this game too badly to wait, haha. I'll probably get there at like 11:30PM. The town where the store doesn't seem big enough to have a giant line of people outside. Boston Post Road just happens to go through it, so they put a gamestop there in the interest of world domination.

i am going to a midnight launch and i'll getting there at 10:30 pm and lining up with the other nutters (ps3 fans and 360 fans) to get my copy.

same here, i want to get in then get myself out of there quickly as possible

i am from ipswich too just wondering if any can get ti early for me ill PAY them the game price PLUS £25 for getting it pm if u can pls tounge.gif

im from IP too. i'll be outside game at midnight, and im going to play it as soon as i get home till my eyes melt