The Mini Map

randolf

Lo all,

After seeing lots of screens of the smaller mini map, i would say at least to me it looks clearer. I often took wrong turns with the one from SA, mainly due to roads being over shadowed by motorways etc...

Did anyone else have this problem with the past GTA games? and what do you think of the new mini map?

Edited by randolf

no your just stupid suicidal.gif

You know, you could be on to something there! mercie_blink.gif

imo i dont like the look of the new mini map and hud it doesnt go with the realism thats with the game

imo i dont like the look of the new mini map and hud it doesnt go with the realism thats with the game

The hud is following the realism scheme of the game? How so?

I like the new HUD,

The minimap is plain and simple and does look good with the aspect of Health, Armour and the roads. I find it better than the old Health and Armour counter at the top right.

I can't argue that the new gun images look a bit pants but then won't be bothering me... All I want to know is how much ammo I have, with a gun in my hand I will be concentrating on firing the darn thing than caring about the image quality.

user posted image

What do you expect the mini map to look like? A perfect satellite image? If you ask me it looks a lot like a sat-nav screen, which goes quite well with the game since the cars now have sat-nav. In fact, I suspect that may even have been intentional.