play pre orders no change yet

tonymac08

As we have seen game have started to inform people that there order status will change as soon as tomorrow , when will we play customers start to see the big change

I guess I spammed one too many topics about Play.com for my own good!

Bitch-slapped into BUSTED! by Justin.

subsonicdust

Hopefully not until Wednesday. I won't have the money until then. Here's hoping confused.gif

Hopefully not until Wednesday. I won't have the money until then. Here's hoping confused.gif

oh man, you pre-ordered with no loot in your bank?

Ouch - if it fails you will lose your pre-order right? Get some money across now from a friend or family member just in case!

subsonicdust
Hopefully not until Wednesday.  I won't have the money until then.  Here's hoping  confused.gif

oh man, you pre-ordered with no loot in your bank?

Ouch - if it fails you will lose your pre-order right? Get some money across now from a friend or family member just in case!

Yep, I'll definitely lose my preorder. See, with all these threads about GAME charging people early, I'm anxious about whether or not Play are gonna follow suit. I'm actually waiting for a cheque to clear, after which I'll have more than enough money to buy the game (the special edition, natch biggrin.gif ), but at the moment I'm just praying that they hold back on the charge until at least Wednesday afternoon.

If they don't, I think a Burglary sub-mission is in order if I'm to have the money in time devil.gif

i am awaiting a reply from play, hopefully sooner rather than later, my status is still stuck at preorder.

Nobby_McDonald

Good God, thread number 2857 from Tony about virtually the same thing.

You really need to get a grip of yourself. The game isn't going to come any earlier you know.

Good God, thread number 2857 from Tony about virtually the same thing.

You really need to get a grip of yourself. The game isn't going to come any earlier you know.

f*ck up

I guess I spammed one too many topics about Play.com for my own good!

Bitch-slapped into BUSTED! by Justin.