hide and seek in free roam

redemption10

only way it would work is ducking down...when standing your gamertag and a dot appears over your head, when crouching/ducking down it disappears

only way it would work is ducking down...when standing your gamertag and a dot appears over your head, when crouching/ducking down it disappears

it would be cool if the host could turn off the name tags.

Not Hide and Seek....Rocket Tag. Whoever is it has to shoot someone else with the rocket. No cars. Maximum peds.

No, it's confirmed that the host can turn them off so no one sees them.

Also, hide and seek would be super boring. You'd just sit there while your friend scales the huge map lookign for you.

Sitting isn't fun, I'm not gonna play GTA4 to sit and wait for someone to find where I'm sitting.

MisterBates666

No, when you crouch the dot is still there. Only when you take cover, everything disappears.

maybe if we could arrange a game where one guy was the sniper, another was the president and the other guys have to try and protect the president from being blown away. Assuming you can climb building sniping will rock. I call it sniper hide and seek.

redemption10

No, it's confirmed that the host can turn them off so no one sees them.

Also, hide and seek would be super boring. You'd just sit there while your friend scales the huge map lookign for you.

Sitting isn't fun, I'm not gonna play GTA4 to sit and wait for someone to find where I'm sitting.

well am sure you could set a limit as to where you want to hide

it would be cool if the host could turn off the name tags.

its confirmed thatyou can turn players tags off

No, when you crouch the dot is still there. Only when you take cover, everything disappears.

Only one magazine said that, they musta had a different build. The rest all said that crouching completely gets rid of it. Also, the host can turn it off completely.

I think instead of hide and seek maybe if it was the other way around where 1 guy runs and the others hunt him it would be fun and quicker. Obviously the hunted would need an SMG and the hunters would have to use pistols to make it fair.

I'm gonna be playing Hide & Seek whether other people want to or not. They think they're free roaming while I lay in wait up on a rooftop, sniper in hand.

It all sounds great!! play hide in seek in the biggest building and everyone has no weapon and the person thats it gets a Switchblade to cut the people he catches cry.gif

me and my friend did hide and seek in cod 4 you have to stab the person when you find them

Sounds like a Scouse playground game.

redemption10

i suppose when you think about it you can do just about anything in free roam hide and seek street racing this game is gonna be good

staurday777

okay i read. there is a tag and a dot. when standing up. crouched down. there is just a dot. and all the way on the ground there is nothing. but... will there be blips on the screen?

there will be summat cos otherwise you could just sit on a park bench wait for another player to walk bye, stand up and pop him in the back of the head................................SWEET!!!

Maybe if u can turn radar off confused.gif . it would be easy to find the other ppl listen for peds screaming lol.

I was thinking about this. Me and my friend came to the conclusion that if me and him can both get sniper rifles and have access to the entire city, then a game of EPIC hide-and-go-seek would be amazing. just think of the suspense, never knowing if the next step will be your last. the rifle ads vulnerability because you have to worry about being shot from a distance from somebody you can't see. I think that would be a great free-roam game.

I can't wait.

Also, i hope you CAN turn off the names. i don't believe any confirmed stuff until i try it myself, ya know?

MONGOOSE 360

Or even better just do a man hunt scenario at the start of the round have everyone meet at a place and show everyone what the hunted player looks like then he gets 1-5 minutes to hide

This is with tags and radar off

Then everyone has to go and search for him and if there having trouble they can call his cell

I think instead of hide and seek maybe if it was the other way around where 1 guy runs and the others hunt him it would be fun and quicker. Obviously the hunted would need an SMG and the hunters would have to use pistols to make it fair.

thats similar to what me and my friends do in real life.... we call it car tag, a guy hides and gives the rest clues of where they are