New screens on 1up

downpour17

Killtacular
user posted image

This car must be the civilian version of the police car.

I mean the Chevrolet Impala.

By the looks of this screen, he fired two bullets through the windshield (blood spatters around each). I guess they weren't headshots, because they managed to crawl out....(and close the doors behind them?)

I like the pooling blood under the guy on the right.

f*ck. That means the dead guys are gonna hop out of the cars even when they get headshots like in past GTAs.

sad.gif

Gotta wait for GTA 5 I suppose....

Well it's just extrapolation based on a still shot. I think we won't have any complaints when we actually have our fingers on the trigger.

NO DONT WALK AWAY TAKE THE CAR PLEAAAAAAAAASE wow.gif

OMG! sick sh*t cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

the boat one at night is epic. look at the water godamn!

and screw the guy in the red car, look at the red car. looks like a 86 coupe deville. ME LIKE biggrin.gif

and his head gettin blown off is pretty damn cool too i guess tounge.gif

user posted image

OMG!!!!

That looks like proof of some type of body damage system to me. His head looks like its getting blown apart...

Didn't Rock* say that when someone is shot from inside the car, either their head hits the horn or they might put pressure on the gas and go driving forward?

But this screenshot is pretty damning in that respect. There is the possibility that Niko started shooting them

(didn't get a head shot) and then they got out to shoot at him. Unlikely, but possible.

Wait, why is that unlikely? Seems perfectly plausible to me.

I do remember reading something about shooting someone while they're in a car. It said that they'll slump over and possibly slam on the gas by accident and plow into you. If that's the case, I don't see them falling out like they did in previous GTA's.

Didn't Rock* say that when someone is shot from inside the car, either their head hits the horn or they might put pressure on the gas and go driving forward?

Oh yeah, that's true. This proves drivers don't just fall out of the car when you kill them. A few of the hands-on have mentioned shooting a driver in the head, and they'd slump forward and hit the horn with their heads. Didn't OXM UK say that they got ran over once because the car kept moving after they shot the driver?

Wow! Lookit that head come apart! devil.gif

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

You guys think the body will roll out the door after a headshot like that? Like the door will open and he'd roll out?

Ok, first thing I'm going to do after getting my hands on a gun is walk up to a car at a stoplight and see this sh*t for myself!

You mean like in previous GTAs where after you blew a drivers head off they somehow managed to get out and lie on the ground?

I hope it isn't like that. Would be cool if they just sat there then when you went to get in the car Niko pulled the corpse out and threw it down.

it was confirmed that drivers that are killed slump forward and lay on the horn, also hitting the gas and speeding

off into the city.

dantheleedsman

also, in the one where he's stood at the side of the car, i think he's already shot the guy in the head from the front coz theres a bullet hole in the front window n the glass is shattered. just makin sure he doesnt get up in the pic.

and i dont think his head is explodin, it just looks that way coz of the shattered glass and blood on the window.

OMG the pooling blood RULES!!!!! devil.gif

I agree, the blood really looks awesome. We're all gonna finally get to re-enact our favorite gangster movies. tounge.gif