New screens on 1up

downpour17

user posted image

This car must be the civilian version of the police car.

I mean the Chevrolet Impala.

By the looks of this screen, he fired two bullets through the windshield (blood spatters around each). I guess they weren't headshots, because they managed to crawl out....(and close the doors behind them?)

I like the pooling blood under the guy on the right.

f*ck. That means the dead guys are gonna hop out of the cars even when they get headshots like in past GTAs.

sad.gif

Gotta wait for GTA 5 I suppose....

Well it's just extrapolation based on a still shot. I think we won't have any complaints when we actually have our fingers on the trigger.

GtaFreak_blingbling

damn bro even the blood bacame nextgen (current gen)

Killtacular

last pic made me bust a nut OMMGGGG

poped them mutherfukas up and walked of like a g cookie.gif

wutangblade
Wow! Lookit that head come apart! devil.gif

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

You guys think the body will roll out the door after a headshot like that? Like the door will open and he'd roll out?

Ok, first thing I'm going to do after getting my hands on a gun is walk up to a car at a stoplight and see this sh*t for myself!

Should try it with a shotgun

dantheleedsman

looks to me like bodies fall out of cars after a head shot based on that last pic, dont really understand why the doors are shut tho! a pitty really, i was hoping you'd av to drag em out, that would be realistic! and would make ya think twice about jackin cars in public coz the cops would likely pop ya one while ya wo draggin the body out!

i hope im mistaken and this is not the case though.

Countercaddy

user posted image

user posted image

nice !!

OMG...That game is gonna be sick, look at those graphics amazing!!!! icon14.gificon14.gif

Now we just have to wait 6 more days...the anticipation is killing me suicidal.gif

But if you look at pic second pic...you notice that there are bullet hole in the windshield..hmmm strange

sooo the door should have been open when they fell out. maybe Niko got into the car and closed the door

to conceive the evidence. Just a guess?

Edited by Countercaddy

looks to me like bodies fall out of cars after a head shot based on that last pic, dont really understand why the doors are shut tho! a pitty really, i was hoping you'd av to drag em out, that would be realistic! and would make ya think twice about jackin cars in public coz the cops would likely pop ya one while ya wo draggin the body out!

Look at how the bodies are laying down, though. They're facing the opposite way from each other. So even if they got out of the cars themselves after getting shot, they do it differently everytime because of Euphoria I bet. They probably come out of the cars with gangster death poses. ;P

beardedbastard

Word son. cryani.gif

But this screenshot is pretty damning in that respect. There is the possibility that Niko started shooting them

(didn't get a head shot) and then they got out to shoot at him. Unlikely, but possible.

And also even if this was the case you would think that they wouldn't have bothered to close the doors

either because A) they were in a hurry B) they were already shot and C) a car door is better cover than no

car door.

If they got out dead or dying then them closing the cars doors is just f*cking idiotic.

Edited by beardedbastard

i think that the world is going to collapse inside of itself, a gta game with good graphics? wow.gif!

dantheleedsman

Look at how the bodies are laying down, though. They're facing the opposite way from each other. So even if they got out of the cars themselves after getting shot, they do it differently everytime because of Euphoria I bet. They probably come out of the cars with gangster death poses. ;P

very good point, at least the one on the right must have got out because of the way his body is facing, unless he was driving upside down? mercie_blink.gif

Man these pics rock but I wants me some LEAKED gameplay vids, we only got 7 more days I think it's time we deserve something with a bit more ZING to it.

very good point, at least the one on the right must have got out because of the way his body is facing, unless he was driving upside down? mercie_blink.gif

Look at the bullet holes, too. And the blood on the ground. I'd be willing to bet that the guy on the right got shot in the head, so that's why there's all that blood around him. And the guy on the left probably got shot in the chest/midsection area, since that bullet hole in the windshield is lower than the other.

user posted image