New screens on 1up

downpour17

NintendoFanboy

In the first pic is that a restaurant in the background?

EDIT: Nice pics and thanks for posting!

That 2nd pic looks like it could be an Idaho.

? What do you mean, I actually live in Idaho. tounge.gif

Wow! Lookit that head come apart! devil.gif

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

You guys think the body will roll out the door after a headshot like that? Like the door will open and he'd roll out?

Ok, first thing I'm going to do after getting my hands on a gun is walk up to a car at a stoplight and see this sh*t for myself!

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

You guys think the body will roll out the door after a headshot like that? Like the door will open and he'd roll out?

Ok, first thing I'm going to do after getting my hands on a gun is walk up to a car at a stoplight and see this sh*t for myself!

So will I!!!

BOOM!!

beardedbastard

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

You mean like in previous GTAs where after you blew a drivers head off they somehow managed to get out and lie on the ground?

I hope it isn't like that. Would be cool if they just sat there then when you went to get in the car Niko pulled the corpse out and threw it down.

user posted image

This car must be the civilian version of the police car.

I mean the Chevrolet Impala.

user posted image

icon14.gif AWESOME!!!!!

Well, if you dont want to die, I suggest finding a car in a remote area with someone in it, parking lot etc. sorry kids, it isnt gonna be like past GTA's where you could evade anything.

user posted image

By the looks of this screen, he fired two bullets through the windshield (blood spatters around each). I guess they weren't headshots, because they managed to crawl out....(and close the doors behind them?)

I like the pooling blood under the guy on the right.

That 2nd pic looks like it could be an Idaho.

? What do you mean, I actually live in Idaho. tounge.gif

"Idaho" was a type of car in GTA III, nad VC, that looked somilar to the dark red car in the 2nd pic.

beardedbastard
user posted image

By the looks of this screen, he fired two bullets through the windshield (blood spatters around each). I guess they weren't headshots, because they managed to crawl out....(and close the doors behind them?)

f*ck. That means the dead guys are gonna hop out of the cars even when they get headshots like in past GTAs.

sad.gif

Gotta wait for GTA 5 I suppose....

user posted image

Highly doubt it, probably rolled out, niko shut the doors? Or possibly you can drag a body?

And one looks like a head shot, other doesnt, explaining why one is bleeding more than the other?