jeux video magazine

snoopdoggydoyle

snoopdoggydoyle

another review read on *Scans Removed*

- There is no loading (excepting on the launching of the game).

- The other characters will be very natural.

- Graphics aren't amazing, but they are very good (some flutters)

- The spirit of this GTA IV is based on : originality, realism, coherence, references, violence, provocation, sex, but less fun than in the previous versions.

- General atmosphere of this game is excellent (production, noises, etc.)

- In the dialogues, there are lot of unforgettable retorts, always so tasty.

- Multi-player is very good, but cooperation is medium.

- The content (size of the town, vehicles, weapons, minigames, etc) is rich and various.

- The gameplay is not so easy at the beginning.

Edited by Ottae

Silent-Hill

- The spirit of this GTA IV is based on : originality, realism, coherence, references, violence, provocation, sex, but less fun than in the previous versions.

- The content (size of the town, vehicles, weapons, minigames, etc) is rich and various.

Wait, there is co-op?

Edited by Ottae

They say there is not as much freedom as San Andreas (which is seperate from map size), what do they mean by that?

wtf? How can it be less fun. Jesus, these reviews get on my nerves. Sure it's going to be harder to break the law and such, but how does it make it "less fun'?

wtf? How can it be less fun. Jesus, these reviews get on my nerves. Sure it's going to be harder to break the law and such, but how does it make it "less fun'?

Actually, they were trying to say there is less humour.

We'll theres always going to be some bad reviews isn't there, but they sure do complain alot, and how the f*ck does animation only get 4 stars!!

Bleedin french just have to complain tounge2.gif

user posted image

Man, I can't wait until 75% of the people here come back and say it was good, but overrated, overhyped and all that. And then we meet again on the Fable 2 forums or something, saying it will be the GOTY. biggrin.gif

Don't worry. I am pretty sure it means less funny and more serious.

Don't worry. I am pretty sure it means less funny and more serious.

Ahh, i see. Not to fond on this review though. We like sugar coated reviews. smile.gif

i was worried about this - i think they mean its less fun because all the fantasy objects have gone

i was worried about this - i think they mean its less fun because all the fantasy objects have gone

They didn't say it's less fun, they just said there's less humour.

The scores are:

"piloting" ( I think they meant Piolt): 3/5

Combat System: 4/5

Weapon aiming: 4/5

Navigation: 4/5

camera: 4/5

story scenario: 5/5

Music: 5/5

Dialogues: 5/5

Voice acting: 5/5

"setting on scene" (whatever that means): 5/5

Esthetics: 5/5

What's the final score?

Edited by ak-4seven

They didn't say it's less fun, they just said there's less humour.

oh well if thats the case im releived - thanks

another review read on *removed*

Wait, there is co-op?

Yes in online multiplayer. Not offline. Just have a look at the multiplayer section of the official GTA IV site.

Edited by Ottae

angrycupidstunt

Jeeze talk about taking the piss out of something, All the other reviews have praised this game obvioulsy the review isn't a big GTA fan.

xheartshapebox

..If you check on the main page of this site it says that the overall review score from this magazine is 166/200...which is 83%..

..If you check on the main page of this site it says that the overall review score from this magazine is 166/200...which is 83%..

WTF?? 83%? stupid sh*tty magazine

Actually, they were trying to say there is less humour.

there is more humor in this GTA than any other, have u not watched the trailers, and not to mension comedy clubs

WTF?? 83%? stupid sh*tty magazine

That certainly isn't the best score, the only others we have to go on are official publications which may as well mean jack sh*t really!

When are the online reviews coming up, anybody know?

Don't think this goes towards metacritic, gamerankings etc... I would love to see Zelda taken off the number one spot by none other than GTA. viddy_pirate.gif (Here's for hoping!)

Wait, there is co-op?

yeah? lol, the Mission thing.