Could you get GTA IV early?

ScottishConman

ScottishConman

If anyone else has pre-ordered from the GAME website like me, its a possible chance you will get GTA IV on the 28th, the monday. This usually happens when you pre-order things from GAME, they always send it earl to avoid complaints.

Fingers Crossed that I get GTA on the 28th!! tounge.gif

Who else has?

yeah when i preorderd Bioshock from Play.com i received it on the day before. plus if you work at a place lik gamestation the employees can get there games when they get deliverd to the shop, usually a couple weeks before the official release!

ScarySquirrel

When I preorder online, no matter who I order from, I usually get them the day before. However these are with the usual UK release on a Friday.

With GTA 4 being released on a Tuesday in Europe, I have no idea, but it would be nice.

When I preorder online, no matter who I order from, I usually get them the day before. However these are with the usual UK release on a Friday.

With GTA 4 being released on a Tuesday in Europe, I have no idea, but it would be nice.

i think they would send it the 26, so u will get it either 28 or 29..

Moderators here are not taking kindly to illegal acts talked about here, and if you show video or clips of a leaked game, I heard one say you better PM him first before he bans you. Just so you know, they are cracking down.

Moderators here are not taking kindly to illegal acts talked about here, and if you show video or clips of a leaked game, I heard one say you better PM him first before he bans you. Just so you know, they are cracking down.

where did that just come from tounge.gif have it even been up in this topic ? :S

I've also pre-ordered from GAME.co.uk i think its most likely it will come on the 28th as they would send it out this Friday, what with is being a business day and all so it would be delivered on the Monday.

im a postie in real life. trust me it will come on 29th morning.

when halo3 was out it was chaos at sorting office's. The Day before

fingers cross that it will be on Friday

booked the whole week of work off ! lol uk royalmail

hope you have ordered via special.... guranteed or your £2500 compensation..

then they would ¬ post on the 29th

let you know.

well its in the network on friday > deliveries will b on sat. not in the office then would be on tuesday.

But it's not illegal, they have got the game through legitimate means, hence it not being leaked.

I preordered from cheapgames.com.au, and they guarantee that if you buy it from them, you'll get it on the 28th, a day before release. I don't live in an express post area, so I'm expecting it to get here on the 29th, but I hope I'm proved wrong smile.gif

Edit: Heres a link

My friend is planning to cancle a pre-order because another mate reckons he'll be getting a hold of several copies on the 22nd-23rd... (tomorrow)

lol.gif

Ive told him not to cancle the preorder, but eh, what can you do?

Have any of you pre-ordered with GameStop/EB Games and received your game early also? That's where I pre-ordered mine, I got next-day shipping also.

Edited by Danthethug

Anyone have the same thing happen with GameStop? I would love to know....

I think I heard somewhere that gamestop/EB could possibly ship on the 28th. Don't take my word for that though, cause I'm not too sure

I think I heard somewhere that gamestop/EB could possibly ship on the 28th. Don't take my word for that though, cause I'm not too sure

Yeah, I believe they did the same thing for Halo 3, but not a lot of people got theirs online, they went to midnight madness. I was one of the millions that went to midnight madness, and I will never go again. Anyhow, if they ship it on the 27th, I should get it on the 28th, but if they ship it the 28th, I won't get it until the 29th :'(.

I preordered from the GAME website early last month, when they had "guaranteed delivery on release day" on there. When I would go and check my order it would say that it was being held as a pre order (as normal) and it was "guaranteed delivery on release day". however I checked yesterday, and the release day delivery thing has gone. bit worrying.

It won't be leaked.. If you get it on the 28th, some of the world would have had it for a day already, so gameplay footage would be ample.

If anyone else has pre-ordered from the GAME website like me, its a possible chance you will get GTA IV on the 28th, the monday. This usually happens when you pre-order things from GAME, they always send it earl to avoid complaints.

Fingers Crossed that I get GTA on the 28th!! tounge.gif

Who else has?

Hey, I preordered from game.co.uk too and they say delivery 1-2 business days, but that they'll send out early so it arrives with you on time. Of course they can't send monday because it might not get there on the Tuesday, so they'll probably have to send it out Friday or Saturday, methinks (and hopes).

Thats a pic from outside omni-centre, right?

Maybe the actual date it arrives depends on the courier. I'm thinking if they send it early enough, say on the 27th, you may get it the 28th depending on how busy the center is near you. Normally my UPS guy shows up at around 2 PM, I wonder if the disc will be getting shipped from the distribution center in Orlando..

let you know.

well its in the network on friday > deliveries will b on sat. not in the office then would be on tuesday.

I have got ALL my pre-orders a day early.

Halo 3 was the same.

smile.gif

Marry me.

let you know.

I have got ALL my pre-orders a day early.

Halo 3 was the same.

smile.gif

wow.gif, who did you pre-order your games through? *Please say GameStop/EB Games* lol

Sorry dude, it was Game in the U.K. sad.gif

But it doesnt really matter, does it? We're all going to be playing this game for years and years. I'm sure one day wont mater in the bigger scheme of things.

Marry me.

would love it if that happened.

I ordered mine from ASDA (UK'S version of wal-mart) so I hope they are like GAME

Sorry dude, it was Game in the U.K. sad.gif

But it doesnt really matter, does it? We're all going to be playing this game for years and years. I'm sure one day wont mater in the bigger scheme of things.

Yeah, true, it'd just be nice if I, and anyone else I'm sure, got it a day early. I think I may get it a day early, it depends on what day they will ship it, hopefully they ship it the 27th tounge.gif.

anyone know how fast Amazon is? I never orderd from them before. I hope i get it a day early! Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif