When are the Reviews Coming?

MrVirus

Guys,

has there been any news or info on the reviews that was supposed to come from Gamespot, IGN, Kikizo & others gaming websites?

Guys,

has there been any news or info on the reviews that was supposed to come from Gamespot, IGN, Kikizo & others gaming websites?

I believe they come out on the 28th.

Guys,

I believe they come out on the 28th.

so late, i dont think so..

technically, pre-release reviews are called previews, so unless they had an exclusive then reviews are due anytime after the 28th

Reviews for Halo 3 were posted 2 days before its release I believe.

Big releases like GTA4 are usually reviewed about 2-3 days before release. Less well-known games are reviewed 2 days to week after release.

I'm still waiting for a good, honest review. The OXM review was a sham, while the OPM review was a little better. But there's yet to be a nice, comprehensive and critical review.

benny profane

this is not worth a topic, i just found this news on gamepolitics, and didnt find it posted anywhere. its just from the last board meeting where zelnick said that all reviews will be almost perfect:

from a game standpoint, Zelnick let slip that T2 has already seen some of the reviews for GTA IV. Although he didn’t specify the publications involved, he did say that all of the reviews were perfect scores:

We’ve already received numerous [GTA IV] reviews, and to a one, they are perfect scores. My mom couldn’t write better reviews…

It’s no surprise that GTA IV is garnering great reviews, as all previous major GTA releases have as well. It is interesting that the reviews are apparently flawless - not to mention that Zelnick has revealed this information ahead of time.

click

mahatmahatma

Yeah, I was also wondering when we'll see the big name reviews, can't seem to find anything on any of the sites with dates. Funny, I don't think I'll actually read any of them until I've played through the game, gotta keep an open mind - but I'd like to see the scores.

technically, pre-release reviews are called previews, so unless they had an exclusive then reviews are due anytime after the 28th

user posted image

i read somewhere that the embargo on reviews (or tests) is lifted on 22nd....might be a rumour though

Killerbee103

Today 6pm!

We don't know, don't ask us.