2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

TOGA62

Is it okay to piss in the shower?

Do you think it's okay to piss in the shower?  

397 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think it's okay to piss in the shower?

• Yes, I do it all the time.
    • No, thats disgusting.
    • Whatever floats your boat I say.

TOGA62

This is a question that believe it or not has been on my mind for some time because I've ran into people who think one way or the other, and I'm curious to see how a small portion of the rest of the world would take sides on the argument. Thus I turn to GTAF for opinions.

I grew up being told peeing in the shower was not an okay thing to do. I never questioned my parents teaching, and when I needed to use the bathroom I would use the toilet, even if I were in mid-shower and felt the sudden urge to release myself. It simply seemed the right thing to do, and even considering being lazy and peeing in the shower made me feel almost dirty and wrong inside, and not in the good kind of way.

This mindset of mine went unquestioned until a few years ago, when I began to really get to know my ex girlfriend. No, she did not turn out to be some kind of freak with a piss fetish, (although I might be persuaded to lie saying she was) but she apparently did find it perfectly normal to take a piss while standing in the shower. How do I know? I witnessed it on more then one occasion and even questioned her about it when she seemed totally at norm with the idea of such an activity. Apparently she and her family all thought the same way. I was a bit weird-out by it myself, and never fell into the habit, but none the less sometimes when I am in the shower to this day and I feel I need to "empty the tank" I pause and ponder this strange question. It's high time I got a damn answer. So do you think it's okay to take a piss while in the shower? Why or why not? Discuss people!

oh yeah... 7000th post. What a great way to bring in 7K =P

user posted image

Edited by TOGA62

WalkerBoh

I dunno, If you got some nasty sh*t in your kidneys you could stain the porcelian or burn a hole in the tub. I used to pee off the deck at night and the patch of grass I kept hitting died and eventually went bald.

yakuza warlord

Gotta hit the drain spot on.

And if you have acid piss as described by WalkerBoh, then you might kill all the spiders, sperm, dirt, and soap scum that has built up in your pipes.

So have at ye!

The Killa

Yes, I pee in the shower. I do it all the time. With all that warm water hitting your body, you pretty much HAVE to go.

Another "weird" thing I do is I sometimes get shower water in my mouth and then spit it back out. I, uh, don't ask me why. I've always done it.

Saggy

It's fine as far as I'm concerned. Urine isn't really as dirty as people would expect, it's mostly water. Aim for the drain and it probably won't even touch your feet, and hell, it's just going to be washed off within seconds anyway.

SBizz6

I have mixed feelings on the issue...

For one, it does feel amazing to take a morning piss as hot water is pouring on you. That may sound kind of odd, but I know you know what I'm talking about wink.gif

For two, I just don't like the idea of dirtying up my shower or bathroom, which is the exact reason why I only do this stuff in public showers...

...and lakes.

...and oceans.

icon14.gif

Oh sh*t! Congrats on the big 7K!

Edited by SBizz6

lurchseesu420

I've always pissed in the shower. Always seemed natural. And parents taught me that it was ok. Hell, why waste the water to flush it down the toilet when you have a perfectly good shower?

Saget

Pissing in the shower = ok to do.

Hell, I even read a magazine that said that pissing in the shower is ecologic because you don't waste the flush water.

I myself piss everytime I shower. Like... my bladder can't resist the falling water. Some people might even find it good to feel the warm piss running down your legs... EWW. Yeah, just make sure you pee BEFORE you wash yourself with the soap =)

@The Killa: LOL I do the same thing. Shower water in my mouth = no deal.

Spectre95

I just whizzed in the shower an hour ago. turn.gif

Nothin' wrong it I don't see.

Blind Joe Death

I honestly can't remember the last time I had a shower without taking a piss. I do it everytime. So yes, it's perfectly normal, in my opinion at least. I also know that my brother pisses in the shower since I asked him this same question as I was curious if I was the only one or not.

I also tend to drink a lot of water while in the shower. I stand there with my face downwards and slurp the water that runs down my face.

edit: I only just read the miniature writing. Congrats on the 7k. smile.gif

Edited by Ya Mum

GTA VLSA

I personally think that it is not OK, but everyone has a right to their own opinion. I can't bring myself to do anything "dirty" or whatever. (Clean Freak)

Jonny_Tightlips

Peeing in the shower is like a ritual for me. I often hold it just to feel that security knowing wherever it lands on, it's alright.

lurchseesu420
I can't bring myself to do anything "dirty" or whatever. (Clean Freak)

You wouldn't be a very good mechanic. confused.gif

GTA VLSA
I can't bring myself to do anything "dirty" or whatever. (Clean Freak)

You wouldn't be a very good mechanic. confused.gif

Why would i want to? dozingoff.gif

Hobo Rocket

I don't see a problem with it. It's not like you're sh*tting in the shower.

Transparanoia

I don't think so. I never have and I don't think I will any time soon. It was brought to my attention last year whilst sitting around in another boring year 12 Ancient History lesson. We somehow got onto the topic of peeing in the shower. It seemed to be socially acceptable, as there were only 3 people in my class of 20 that thought it was wrong, with me being one of them. I continued to ask my friends during a break and 90% of them agreed that it was ok. I was rather taken aback by these comments. As such, I murdered each and every one of them so I could get the thoughts of peeing in the shower out of my mind. Worked a treat.

In conclusion, peeing in the shower = bad.

Also, congrats on the 7k.

Sauron

Funnily enough I had this exact conversation at work yesterday. I kinda find peeing in the shower repulsive, I have never done it personally, but both my boss and chef do it. I pretty much called them freaks and ended the conversation. But yeah, I might give it a try. I do find peeing in my wetsuit when I am surfing totally fine, even though it is probably more disgusting.

It feels amazing in the middle of winter.

Maleficus

I personally don't do it, I never have to go when I'm in the shower, but I don't see any problem with it, as long as it all gets down the drain.

'Grats on the 7k, by the way, Toga.

Cursed

I suppose if it's alright with you then go ahead, but I know that I don't do it, just the idea of peeing where you go to wash is weird, and probably not nice for the rest of your family (If my brother found out something like that he would refuse to shower).

Saggy
Funnily enough I had this exact conversation at work yesterday. I kinda find peeing in the shower repulsive, I have never done it personally, but both my boss and chef do it. I pretty much called them freaks and ended the conversation. But yeah, I might give it a try. I do find peeing in my wetsuit when I am surfing totally fine, even though it is probably more disgusting.

Doesn't a wet-suit surround your body with a membrane of water? So, if you piss in a wet suit, wouldn't that... Ewww.. At least it only gets on your feet in the shower.

geomy

Ewww..

It'll put a smile on your face every time.

Urine is sterile, so I don't see what the big deal is.

GTA3Rockstar

Yes, I pee in the shower. I do it all the time. With all that warm water hitting your body, you pretty much HAVE to go.

Another "weird" thing I do is I sometimes get shower water in my mouth and then spit it back out. I, uh, don't ask me why. I've always done it.

Ha I used to do the same thing. Don't know why but I just did.

And Toga, yea I would piss in the shower but something I have to go before I get in, after I get the water running. It triggers it. Plus there is no difference between a shower and toilet. It all goes to the same place.

@EDIT - CONGRATS ON 7K biggrin.gif

Edited by GTA3Rockstar

Tuff Luv Capo

If it's your shower, go right ahead. But if you live with someone, it's disrespectful. The toilet is literally 3 feet away.

Saggy

Heh, you know that episode of Seinfeld where a guy catches George pissing in a gym shower? I think that's pretty disgusting, unless you get your own stall or something. I mean, I don't want to be standing in someone else's pee.

Anyway, it started playing on my playlist coincidentally so that reminded me of it.

GTA3Rockstar
If it's your shower, go right ahead. But if you live with someone, it's disrespectful. The toilet is literally 3 feet away.

But what's the difference? Its not like you're taking a sh*t in the shower or something like that.

Blind Joe Death
I do find peeing in my wetsuit when I am surfing totally fine, even though it is probably more disgusting.

icon14.gif

Peeing in a wetsuit on a cold winters morning out in the surf is f*cking fantastic. In fact, I even did it this morning.

It kept me nice and warm for the duration of my surf.

Tuff Luv Capo

But what's the difference? Its not like you're taking a sh*t in the shower or something like that.

Explain how pissing is more sanitary.

GTA VLSA

Exactly, and it is still disrespectful to people's property.

GTA3Rockstar

I know plus, there what's the difference between the toilet and shower? All goes to the same place.

Saggy

Exactly, and it is still disrespectful to people's property.

Respectful != Sanitary

Also, TCL, urine is next to completely sterile. It's 95% water. On the other hand, stool is packed full of bacteria from your intestinal tract.

Not even to mention the very obvious fact that piss will drain far better than stool.