GTA Smallville

Dude0

Ok basically you play as Clark Johnson Cj's Long lost brother from Vice City! He was born before their mother died, and was sent to Vice City for adoption where later on in his life he finds out about who he really is, and also finds out he has his long lost bro in the West Coast. He flies to San Andreas but finds out his brother is in liberty city, he tells grove who he is and gets to the top but when he was a child he ran away, and found out he was really a Kryptonian who has powers he is able to run at the speed of light, can fly (learns it later) and can teleport! Can u make it to the top by using your powers?

Same SA missions, Same Map, Same storyline! Good old San Andreas with a Twist

Credit: Me for the Clothes and skins

Super CJ Script: PLPynton

Smallville: For giving me the idea

VC1976JLN who made the Superman Mod: for the hair of Clark

And Barney: For loving me!!!

Screenshots:Smallville Shirt Beta http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1508/gtasa2008042019411917uq5.jpg

Clark with the Superman Shirt:http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/893/gtasa2008042021130709gg4.jpg

Beta At:Click Me! for Smallville BETA 2.5 (http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=3429)

and click the url and go through the instructions thnx to all that gave and helped me with the idea

Completion:Clark Johnson 30%

White Mod 5%

Clothes 1%

Script 50%

Beta 100%

Beta 2 100%

BETA 2.5 100%

v1.0 2%

Jobs:Looking for a Scripter!

A person who can edit DFF's

PM me for the Job you want

Trailer:

I really am going to work hard OK Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

***Update***

Beta 2 released!

BETA 2.5 released on the 7th or 8th of October!

Cape Added!

And an .ico file for the shortcut to your Desktop

please rate colgate.gif

Edited by Dude0

Quantum Man

k, so you've added in some clothes that you made. So the rest is just the default storyline, and mods made by others? Did you get permission to release their stuff? But besides textures you made for the player model, did you modify the game scripts to give it a different beginning, but with the same missions? Sorry, I'm just wondering how this plot goes about, where "Clark Johnson" comes in the picture and the showing off of all the superman-like features, when you only have the same story line. Should I just pretend that this new plot is taking place, or is it literally added in somewhere? Cool idea though. (ah, perhaps it is just a texture mod with others mods in it, because it's in the player skins section. Correct me if I'm wrong on my view of what this mod is)

He looks like a dumb f*ck, no offense but you need to spend more effort into it turn.gif

it's just beta ok it's not the final the final will be more realistic i'm only new to modding

and it's like the superman mod you have opretend he is clark kent so you have to pretend you are clark johnson kk

Drippin'187

no im not racist so dont think anything like that, im just saying

wouldnt it be better to make clark johnson black? hes cj's long lost brother, comin from a entirely black family, but hes straight white, kind of odd =/

he's a supernetural to be born from her ok since cj's mum dies it was a typo he is born while cj's mum is dead he's not part of the family

update!!!! I will make a couple more stuff in it white so he will have more white skins and in the final version every piece of clothings and hairdo will have white cj working on it now!

Edited by Dude0

why does everyone hate this mod everyone loved the superman mod why not mine? i'm just testing i'm not actually making this the final version i'm trying my hardest and all you do is abuse me ok it takes time and you know that i'm only new to this no need to abuse me

Edited by Dude0

Quantum Man

Well, I hope I haven't done anything to offend you. People just get kind of ticked-off because this looks like just another skin pack that is put in with mods other people made. It really doesn't make a difference when you say that some story line took place, when there is no indication in the game play that it did. Unless you have done some script modding, or gxt modding(or whatever it takes) to show some sort of mission and script changes in reference to what you say is going on. (In regards to the whole "Clark Johnson" origin.).

And another thing, maybe this might help you get a better understanding from the critics; if you had more of a thought out plan and understanding of how you are going to present this idea to the public, then perhaps people might take this with a serious attitude.

"he's a supernetural to be born from her ok since cj's mum dies it was a typo he is born while cj's mum is dead he's not part of the family"

Seriously, it took me a few times before I could understand what this even said. Sorry if you're from a non-english-speaking country or something, but things have to be a little more planned (and explained)

I understand that you're new at modding, and that's cool. I just hope that everything is set straight for yourself, and most importantly for the potential downloaders of this mod. So I guess just keep on trying. icon14.gif

Quantum Man
sorry i was trying to type fast! working hard now

oh, lol, k. That's quite the hussle! biggrin.gif

LOL, just gonna tell you some stuff:

1.Why do you f*cking doble(even triple) post ?!?

2.This mod is nothing new - you took all of those stuff from the Super Man mod.

3.You Like Soulja Boy mercie_blink.gif W T F mercie_blink.gif

4.The only new thing here is the shirt (not so bad) and...that Smallville Shirt- it's DUMB with a in the end. sly.gif

Quantum Man
what mods sre you making Quantum

I still got a mod I haven't worked on in a while, it's a band shirt pack. I'm too picky with my stuff so I kind of stopped working on it for a while, it was going good though. colgate.gif

• 3 weeks later...

good mod i have to say , but the real problame is in SA he has many bugs and animes that just dont goes

with gta , the best was VC but if you made it to VC i will be very pleased .

this topic screams lock me and ban the creator!

you stole the superman mod, retextured Klarc and added a few shirts

Continuously childish and aggressive posting attitude

i got permission man i asked the creator of the superman mod

[CTD]LaBan
i got permission man i asked the creator of the superman mod

Yeah but i don't see any point when you only have edited some shirts. Where's the samallville?

no smallville it's just from where he's a teen to an adult like a sequel to the superman mod but before

• 4 months later...

Yello all! The Smallville MOD has been updated to the next BETA version Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifShifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifsuicidal.gifcookie.gifmonocle.giflol.gificon14.gificon14.gificon14.gif

Time for me to go on a little break! It will be uploaded Tomoz or the day after that at the latest! So get ur Party Hats ON! And get playing the greatest BETA and Version I have Released I want to thank GTAForums and the GTA SA Community for Helping Try out the MOD! I have Fixed my 'GRAMMAR'! To look at the Updates Look at my first ever post for the Update Details