One thing I would like to have in the game is...

Evil_X_13

To be able to have drugs on you. Then you can sell them to other people and make some extra cash that way. Pretty sick a$$ idea. Not really....flame me if you want.

Edited by Evil_X_13

needforspeed01

noo need to flame my friend... I actually haven't thought of that.. pretty bomb idea to me! like in san andrea's when those f*ckfaces would ask if u wanted any drugs.... it would be cool if someone came up to U and asked U for drugs, sell it to them then pop em between the eyes!!!

user posted image

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature

Gta IV King

Would't you rather have like a living environment where you can dig holes?.. Lol.

Or have like a thing that plugs into your nervous system so you feel the game and actually walk an sh*t?...

Games I own:

GTA IV/SA/VC/III, COD4/3/2, Gears Of War, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike, Bio Shock, Halo 3, The Club, Frontline: fuel of war, Rb6v 1/2, Army Of Two, Guitar Hero 2/3, Forza 2, Far cry, PGR 3/4, Spiderman 3, Colin Mcrae Dirt, Saints Row, Fifa 06/07/08, Oblivion, Amped 3, G.R.A.W 1/2, Crackdown, Skate, Dead rising, Sonic, every Lara Croft ever made (I've always loved it since the first Tomb raider)... Won't include Xbox 1, PS1/2 or N64 games because it'll take all day to write...

Oh, yes I'm a geek...

sounds like the scarface game to me.

Correct! Have it liek that a little.

.Up&Coming.

What's with all the drug topics popping up?

I think it would be really realistic to be able buy drugs off people in the really gritty areas of LC. Maybe then sell some later? That's cool, unless Niko's drug-free like CJ was.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

I think it would be really realistic to be able buy drugs off people in the really gritty areas of LC. Maybe then sell some later? That's cool, unless Niko's drug-free like CJ was.

I think 4-20 has something to do with it. dozingoff.gif

toxicshock1911

Look at your calander. That's why all the drug topics are popping up.

I think Niko will probably be drug free like CJ was. Niko seems too focused to be sidetracted by drugs. He is too much of a professional. I don't think he will waste his money on them.

Getting drunk, on the other hand, is a whole different thing. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

getoverhere

i aleast hope they keep the dealers from SA. for me, they were a great source of early gun-money.

Boris Carloff

I think that maybe Niko can get drunk with Packie and Roman, and smoke a big fat blunt with Playboy X and Little Jacob. Speaking of Little Jacob how come we haven't yet seen a profile for him on R* official site and what about Elizabeta. confused.gif

Count Blackula

Stealing the Idea from Scarface would be alright since it was good..but I wouldn't give it the same concept make it different. Like selling it to cab drivers for free drives etc.

needforspeed01

Personally, i could see Niko being a big coke head... just the way he looks, it would be cool if Niko could snort a few lines off a bartop

user posted image

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature

.Up&Coming.

Look at your calander. That's why all the drug topics are popping up.

I think Niko will probably be drug free like CJ was. Niko seems too focused to be sidetracted by drugs. He is too much of a professional. I don't think he will waste his money on them.

Getting drunk, on the other hand, is a whole different thing. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Haha. I was just talking about 4/20 a couple of hours ago, too.

I'm lacking in the common sense department today.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz