Mike Capps from GOW2 relates to GTA IV!

whyCANTuBmE

whyCANTuBmE

MIKE Capps from GEARS OF WAR 2 says this about gta iv compared to GOW2...if you read the entire article on IGN hes a huge gta fan...and hopes for the best with the gta family...but he said this about gta graphics...agree??? im not sure ...well see....if you want the full article i posted a link at the bottem...good read

"I don't worry about that sense of competition. If we try to beat GTA with size we'll lose. If they try to beat us with graphics, they'll lose. Because they can't make their game like that. We've just made different tradeoffs and hopefully people will play both. It's not going to suck all the money out of the games economy, hopefully. If they're still outselling us in November then we're really in trouble"

here is the full article...on page 3 or 4 is where he talkes more about gta 4 and gow 2 comparisons...yet totaly different still a good read thou

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/868/868001p1.html

I agree.... GTA4 = Gameplay, GOW2 = Graphics....

Me votes GTA4, but I'll definately play GOW2 !!!

whyCANTuBmE

ya i agree too well see tho...they say this gta has major detail to the city...but yea i agree with what you said gta size gow graphics....just a good overall read tho

thor1to3for5

GOW sucked sort of. It was OK I suppose but it was just one of those games that you HAD to go one way and that was it. I guess I have grown as a gamer in a way that only having one option of what I can do doesn't appeal to me any more.

So GOW2 graphics hmmm cool might play it when it comes out. But i won't pre-order it and sh*t like i'm doing with GTA IV.

whyCANTuBmE
Resistance > Gears.

not a fanboy war here....this has nothing to do with resistence...by the way that game was garbage

Resistance > Gears.

That HAS to be a joke...

I had a lot of fun memories playing GOW online... that was a pretty badass game atm. Took up a few months of my life tounge.gif I'm sure GOW2 will do the same cool.gif

Dea7htrance
Resistance > Gears.

not a fanboy war here....this has nothing to do with resistence...by the way that game was garbage

im not a fanboy got both systems play my 360 more but gears is so easy thats why so many people like it online you just run around holding the B button down insta win Resistance is a really good game

Resistance > Gears.

im not a fanboy got both systems play my 360 more but gears is so easy thats why so many people like it online you just run around holding the B button down insta win Resistance is a really good game

Wow you must've been playing some REALLY bad people.

Anyone that actually played Gears for more than 2 hours would've shotgunned you apart lol. I know I would've.

Resistance > Gears.

hahahahhaahhaahhahhaaaaa.

haha Seriously. I own both and they aren't even remotely comparable.

As for the article, they'll both be fine. GTA is going to ship huge numbers the first couple weeks and the same can be said for GOW2. I don't even look at them as competitive releases.

Gears is a linear level third person shooter, so of course the graphics are better. Jesus, I've hated Epic more than anyone after what they did with Unreal Tournament 3. What a hack-job. It's obvious there's no more love for the UT series.

NikoVercetti

Actually, I am really hyped for Resistance 2. 60 players online, 8 player co-op... bring it! But any ways, gameplay ? graphics.

The graphics will be better then gow, because the scale and detail of the city gow will look like crap compared to gta without a doubt. What the hell was so special about gow the environment was so stale and none interactive that it made the game boring.