Ethnic Minority Lol?

Crab Tactics

Crab Tactics

Do you think that there will be a large amount of diversity in people the spectrum of GTA IV?

So can we expect:

* Whites

* Blacks

* Asians

* Indians

* Aboriginies

* Chinegros

* Ginger people

Serious topic. Lol.

Crab Tactics
What the hell is 'Chinegros'?

Chinese Person + Black Person = Chinegro.

The latest interview with Dan Houser mentioned that the R* team tried to get the ethnics for each neighborhood down, so yeah, we can expect ethnic diversity.

BadMeetsEvil

i wonder if they will have dumasses like this guy

Crab Tactics

It's spelt 'Dumbass'.

"i wonder if they will have dumasses like this guy"

First of all, it's a parody of New York City, so it's fairly obvious we can expect an ethnic diversity. Secondly, ginger people do not have their own ethnicity.

BadMeetsEvil

It's spelt 'Dumbass'.

i also forgot to capitalize the "i" and add a period at the end

yayy english class biggrin.gif

Wasn't there a massive selection of people ethnicities in all GTA's? Infact, isn't it true of the whole of the US in general - even the whole of this cosmopolitan world?

6g8AhC3.jpg

What was the point of bumping.. the answer is obviously yes. Its supposed to be NYC, what do ya expect.

Do you think that there will be a large amount of diversity in people the spectrum of GTA IV?

So can we expect:

* Whites

* Blacks

* Asians

* Indians

* Aboriginies

* Chinegros

* Ginger people

Serious topic. Lol.

This is a stupid topic and you are an idiot. Serious topic lol makes no sense. I think that there will just be black people in this game.

* Aboriginies

* Ginger people

Do you even know what these two mean?

Better yet... I don't think Gingers are considered an ethnic group to begin with.

Crab Tactics

So can we expect:

* Whites

* Blacks

* Asians

* Indians

* Aboriginies

* Chinegros

* Ginger people

Serious topic. Lol.

This is a stupid topic and you are an idiot. Serious topic lol makes no sense. I think that there will just be black people in this game.

Only black people?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Here I was (the idiot) wondering which ethnicities there would be, when all along only black people as stated by you would be in. I forgot how black Niko is!

So can we expect:

* Whites

* Blacks

* Asians

* Indians

* Aboriginies

* Chinegros

* Ginger people

Serious topic. Lol.

Only black people?

Yeah, that makes perfect sense. Here I was (the idiot) wondering which ethnicities there would be, when all along only black people as stated by you would be in. I forgot how black Niko is!

You forgot half of South America. Also known as "Hispanics".

It's spelt 'Dumbass'.

You mean like yourself?

A dumbass. The game is not out yet so we don't know. Therefore we can 'think' what we like.

You are entitled to think that there will be ginger people in the game, asians etc.

It's hilarious though. You list Asians, chinese and indians in you list. Even though chinese and indians both come under the category of 'Asian'.

You also think Gingers are an ethnic minority.

Go back to school. Oh wait they are on holiday tommorow that's why you're not in bed yet...

Johnny Burbank

I am really hoping there is every race and every sexuality in the game!!!!

I hope that the races and sexes can be friendz!!!

It really is narrowminded of americans and their rubbish attitudes that mates can't be mates with other mates!

And its really narrow minded for other groups to stupidly group all americans together.

It really is narrowminded of americans and their rubbish attitudes that mates can't be mates with other mates!

You're one narrowminded Brit that makes a major disgrace of the stars and stripes he's got under his member group.

Johnny Burbank

You're one narrowminded Brit that makes a major disgrace of the stars and stripes he's got under his member group.

LOL!!!!!

Your post just won the narrowminded post of the year award!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Let me guess; you wake up every morning and say Sieg Heil George Bush! LOL!!!!!

I just think people have to open their minds and be more like people are in Britain. No offense. But, there is so much rubbish!!!! America is not a dictatorship, and it's unfair to talk they way people do about people who are different!!!!!!

I can't WAIT to explore Nikko's sexuality!!!!

* Aboriginies

* Ginger people

Do you even know what these two mean?

Better yet... I don't think Gingers are considered an ethnic group to begin with.

yeh they have no souls so therfor arent

LOL!!!!!

Your post just won the narrowminded post of the year award!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

I just think people have to open their minds and be more like people are in Britain. No offense. But, there is so much rubbish!!!! America is not a dictatorship, and it's unfair to talk they way people do about people who are different!!!!!!

You're - One targeted person.

You are all - A group of targeted people.

Incase you're missing the point again. YOU are a narrow minded Brit that makes a disgrace of both the stars and stripes, but most definatly also the union jack.

If I'd wanted to name the entire UK a bunch of narrowminded pricks; I would've used "You are ALL".

Two words that might help you next time;

READ FIRST.

Johnny Burbank

LOL!!!!!

You're - One targeted person.

You are all - A group of targeted people.

Incase you're missing the point again. YOU are a narrow minded Brit that makes a disgrace of both the stars and stripes, but most definatly also the union jack.

If I'd wanted to name the entire UK a bunch of narrowminded pricks; I would've used "You are ALL".

Two words that might help you next time;

READ FIRST.

I do read. I read very well thank you very much. I just think you are being hostile and rude and hurtful towards others who are open minded.

You need to expand your mind and quit drinking the George Bush fascist koolaid!!!!!

BTW can you be my friend? I am looking for friendz to play MP. I just am very scared that there will be lots of American racists on the MP and rubbish like that. They frighten me. And they are so so SAD!!!!!

I want to play with everyone of every color and every sexuality, even pagans and polygamists!!!!! I just think we have to open our mindz!

It's spelt 'Dumbass'.

I KNOW A CHINEGRO