Sears claiming to have GTA4 in stock

Jon93

We know. Thanks for using the search feature. suicidal.gif

I scanned the first page before I posted man, nothing there. this is news to me.

Howie Mandal

It dosent say it has it in stock when you scroll down its says release date 4/29/08 suicidal.gif Look better next time just because it says ship dosent mean you will get it in 2 days confused.gif

[GTA Man]cycon77foamy[GTA Man]

Most retail stores will have copies in store already. The game went Gold recently. They just cant sell it till the 29th.

HolyHondaEk4

pfft I worked for them for a year and please..do not believe any of the sh*t they say or have in print. They have screwed up so many things its not even funny so just disregard it and wait for the 29th like the rest of the world.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_0...k061224x0000001

Wow, go ahead and rape* your local sears asap.

*by rape I mean call them politely.

read below

"RELEASE DATE 4/29/2008 Grand Theft Auto IV is M (Mature 17+) It contains Blood, Intense Violence, Partial Nudity, Strong Language, Strong Sexual Content, Use of Drugs and Alcohol.

The fourth installment of the popular series by Rockstar features improved graphics, new features, and new gameplay. Players take on the role of Niko Bellic, a rough-around-the-edge chap from Eastern Europe. Niko has arrived in America, in Liberty City -- a land full of promise and opportunity. His cousin convinced him to emigrate, to join him in his mansion and life of luxury, but as soon as he steps off the boat, Niko discovers the truth about the American way. Still, the wealth, the comfort, the bliss of the good life, it all really is here ... And it's all for the taking. GTA IV reinvents the series with a renewed version of Liberty City detailed to the last pothole and rooftop vent. There are now four boroughs to explore plus extra area outside of Liberty City proper. With the ability to climb obstacles, drive cars, steer boats and pilot helicopters, the world of GTA is more accessible than ever before.This game rated....Click here for more information on ESRB ratings"

my bad, should have read. they say it will be on sale in one or two days, I'll try on Wednesday to see if they slip up and break street date.

cycon77foamy[GTA Man],Apr 20 2008, 22:33] Most retail stores will have copies in store already. The game went Gold recently. They just cant sell it till the 29th.

Some people always find a way to get it before release. If i worked at Sears i'd go into the storage room and steal myself a copy, why don't people do that its not that hard or is it.

Still don't know what all the fuss is about getting the game a day or two before everyone else, is it just to "prove" your better than everyone else? Again, I was told that it was because these individuals could get into the Multiplayer before everyone else... Which is pointless in GTA IV because you shouldn't be starting out with multiplayer in GTA IV when you first play, that's just pointless.

Still don't know what all the fuss is about getting the game a day or two before everyone else, is it just to "prove" your better than everyone else? Again, I was told that it was because these individuals could get into the Multiplayer before everyone else... Which is pointless in GTA IV because you shouldn't be starting out with multiplayer in GTA IV when you first play, that's just pointless.

What are you talking about? When my friends and I get this game were gonna play free-mode right away! Its the same thing as single player without the missions but who cares? Were all excited to do all the sh*t you couldn't possibly imagine with all of us in the same city. And the new engine! I say you can start out with single player or multi, it don't matter...

toxicshock1911
cycon77foamy[GTA Man],Apr 20 2008, 22:33] Most retail stores will have copies in store already. The game went Gold recently. They just cant sell it till the 29th.

Some people always find a way to get it before release. If i worked at Sears i'd go into the storage room and steal myself a copy, why don't people do that its not that hard or is it.

Some of us would like to keep our jobs. And there's this little thing called ETHICS.