killing people

jUVENtUS23

when people die in the game do they stay flat on the floor with blood around like every other game?

when i mean flat on the floor i mean like arms up and legs spread apart

Edited by jUVENtUS23

when people die in the game do they stay flat on the floor with blood around like every other game?

when i mean flat on the floor i mean like arms up and legs spread apart

the game has a physics engine, which means Ragdoll bodies. If a dead body is ran over it will move to a greater or lesser extent the same as if it is hit by a rocket or skidded across the road by a grenade.

what OP is asking if if ALL the deadbodies laying on floor look alike. if they all have the same animation. like boom ur dead---» fall on floor with arms and legs open. or if euphoria will make, each death a diferent way of the body to be in floor.

what OP is asking if if ALL the deadbodies laying on floor look alike. if they all have the same animation. like boom ur dead---» fall on floor with arms and legs open. or if euphoria will make, each death a diferent way of the body to be in floor.

And the answer is no. Not all alike.

Dead bodies will fall and lay realistically. Euphoria gives bodies a CNS.

.Up&Coming.

I think with the Euphoria and better graphics Niko'll die in different positions. Maybe on his side or on his stomach or something.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

I just realised how many pointless questions are on this forum.... am I slow???

LOL lol.gif

I think we should like make a thread for all those questions that might not be worth an entire thread. It should be clearly labeled too, so there wont be confusion, like a 'n00b Questions' topic, and a 'Discuss Niko's Exact Eastern-European Nationality Even Though R* Didn't Bother Themselves As It's Too Unstable There, With So Much Nationalism That It Will Undermine The Game' Topic.

However, this will onkly work if people actually stick by going to the appropriate thread, which will always be nothing more than a pleasant dream. I mean if it was like that, imagine starting a 'How Long Is Niko's Schlong' topic, and all the idiots starting them will go there to discuss their desire to suck and talk to it, and we can all ignore them without being bothered by their topics. inlove.gif

ONTOPIC: I think none of the people killed will lie on the ground in the same position, thanks to the ragdoll Euphoria physics engine. How they will lie will depend on both the surface they are on, and the motion their bodies followed just prior to lying dead on the floor. devil.gif

6g8AhC3.jpg

When people die in real life, do they lie on the floor?

Yeah, I think so.

When i die i go sit down, have a cup of tea and wait for a paramedic to arrive and perform CPR which somehow brings me back to life and heals all my wounds biggrin.gif