Does Niko have any little secrets..

Superflexxx

Superflexxx

Well, since everything seems to go in this forum, lets discuss Niko's not so "hot" side.

Maybe, y'know because he was a soldier, he has been shot up bad and now has no control over his bowels?? Maybe theres a reason you need to buy new clothes for Niko.

Or maybe when you look through his phone you can see some of his browsing history. Maybe he's a homosexual and he has some contacts on his phone.. who says prostitutes need to be female!?

As we've discussed everything else, who thinks Niko is incontinent?

what's up with all this homo-stuff !!???

the only secret we know is that nico is looking for that special someone , but dont want to say a name

Well, since everything seems to go in this forum, lets discuss Niko's not so "hot" side.

Maybe, y'know because he was a soldier, he has been shot up bad and now has no control over his bowels?? Maybe theres a reason you need to buy new clothes for Niko.

Or maybe when you look through his phone you can see some of his browsing history. Maybe he's a homosexual and he has some contacts on his phone.. who says prostitutes need to be female!?

i think this is the reflection of your homosexual side

Yes; he once had "relations" with his sister dozingoff.gif

Superflexxx

i think this is the reflection of your homosexual side

Oh you got me, I'm a poof and I have a fetish for eastern-european men in incontinance knickers...

Well, since everything seems to go in this forum

Not true, everything has a shelf life and "hopefully" everything dies out when it's time comes.