3 questions?

casa13

First what resolution is it? (i know there was other threads but they never came to a conclusion so i still don't know)

What is the point of climbing telegraph polls? anyone know yet?

and will these few days left fill this forum up with spoilers?

thanks

pwnedbygary
First what resolution is it? (i know there was other threads but they never came to a conclusion so i still don't know)

What is the point of climbing telegraph polls? anyone know yet?

and will these few days left fill this forum up with spoilers?

thanks

All games on the 360 and I would imagine Ps3 (dont have one) must support at least a 480i standard for SDTV, but they must also support the standard for HDTV, 720p. I Imagine this game would also run in 1080i/1080p (cuz R* is just that great)

Nobody besides those that have tried it or have played the game know the true reason behind this quirky idea, however, to speculate, I would say that the idea might come in handy if you are trying to traverse a building. I would imagine you can jump from said pole to nearby objects and cling to them (Euphoria engine at work!)

I Would say probably once the 22nd comes around and IGN/GT do their Launch Coverage and the more popular reviewing sites actually REVIEW the game, then yes. Until the 22nd-24th, I doubt much in the way of spoilers will surface.

i have a ps3 and will be playing it on a projector which i can make how big i want the image,

right now it covers my whole wall