favourite gta vehicles of all time

adam1blade

give your thoughts people!! my personal fav has to be the taxi, excellent all rounder.i know many may disagree!!

Cheetah. icon14.gif

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

I like the motorcycles from Vice city and San andreas.. the sporty ones. Love the speed and to be able to cruise between 2 tightly placed cars biggrin.gif the rush of success and to be able to run away from police etc. bet I will like it here too. in GTA IV I mostly look forward to helicopters.

wafflemaster

Do I only get one nomination ?? confused.gif

Frankly I would have trouble narrowing it down to a top ten !!

If I HAD to choose though it would be the Bullet. The fastest GTA vehicle EVER (grounded) and the best looking aswell. Sure it would burst into a gigantic fireball if you so much as scratched the paintwork, but you would die a happy man !!

biggrin.gif

denises car, slamvan, all teh low riders, RANGER !!!!! police 4x4's, Jester, Tourismo !!!!!!!!

i could go on all day

Elegy. Almost the only one that can drift. If there is another that can drift, the Elegy is better!

Do I only get one nomination ?? confused.gif

If I HAD to choose though it would be the Bullet. The fastest GTA vehicle EVER (grounded) and the best looking aswell. Sure it would burst into a gigantic fireball if you so much as scratched the paintwork, but you would die a happy man !!

biggrin.gif

nominate as many as you want mate, its a free discussion! oh another one, that bubble helicopter from vice city, forgot the proper name now!! that was class plus you could fire from it

Vince_ThePhoenix

I like fast and comfortable vehicles, that is, which can be well-controlled.

So, my favorite are the VC Sentinel(also the Leone's Sentinel) in which I feel comfortable and the Cheetah which is supposed to be the fastest vehicle of the GTA's.

So, my favorite are the VC Sentinel(also the Leone's Sentinel) in which I feel comfortable and the Cheetah which is supposed to be the fastest vehicle of the GTA's.

Infernus is the fastest I believe.

It's suppose to be a Honda.

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

Elegy. Almost the only one that can drift. If there is another that can drift, the Elegy is better!

Elegy owns biggrin.gif love that car <3

mahatmahatma

I'll put another vote down for the Mafia Sentinel, that car was badass. Also liked the Diablo Stallion and FBI Car from GTA III. From the others...the Infernus in VC was pretty class, and I'd go for the NRG bike in San Andreas, that thing was insane. A pimped out Slamvan did the trick too.

Do I only get one nomination ??  confused.gif

biggrin.gif

nominate as many as you want mate, its a free discussion! oh another one, that bubble helicopter from vice city, forgot the proper name now!! that was class plus you could fire from it

http://www.gtavice.com/vehicles/

Those are the vehicles for Vice City. I think the bubble helicopter you are refering to is the one in the middle.. "Sparrow". dont know if it can shoot though.

playthe_part

Infernus is the fastest I believe.

It's suppose to be a Honda.

haha, it definitely can't be the fastest then. honda fanboys suicidal.gif

i believe the turismo was the fastest in SA at least. oh, but I do like the infernus by the way, and it looks to be based off the Honda NSX so you are correct, I was just being an ass. as for me I don't really have a favorite.