1 thing you like, 1 you don't

jimnastic

Hi everyone smile.gif

I just wanted to see what things people are looking forward to in IV, so post up one thing you're looking forward to, and one thing you don't like so much

Like:

The feel of the city. Everything look's like it's been lived in. I thought Vice City looked way too clean, same with San Fierro in San Andreas. Everything just looked too nice

Dislike:

From what I've seen from the screenshots, all of the number plates on the cars are gonna say "Liberty City". It's nothing major, but it's gonna annoy me seeing the same thing on every car. I really hope they've fixed it for the final version

DJLance2006

I love the more Lively active realistic environment smile.gif

However... I hate the fact that AUS is getting the censored verison angry.gif

Like -The Euphoria.

Dis-like - The Customization being out. (Nothing major, i can live. But it's about all i can complain about)

I love the more Lively active realistic environment smile.gif

However... I hate the fact that AUS is getting the censored verison angry.gif

wat he said its asif ya knew wat i was gonna say

Lump_The_XXII

Like:

9 days gta4 will be released

Dislike:

Gotta wait 9 days till gta4 will be released

user posted image

"Pix or it didnt happen!" MOVEMENT! Add this 2 ur sig banner to join

beardedbastard
Like -The Euphoria.

Dis-like - The Customization being out.

Word

fitbikesbmx

Like: Euphoria, if I had to choose one thing over all others, that is it. I like so many things about this game, but I think Euphoria is revolutionary, and that is why I picked it.

Dislike: No car modding. I really wanted to be able to mod cars, esspecially how cool a lot of them are. No planes, parachutes, bikes, etc. is fine with me, but car modding let me down more than anything else.

All in all, the game is 9 days away, and I couldn't be more excited for any other video game, and have never been before.

--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

dont hate on 360 jus cuz were gettin some sick ass DLC

beardedbastard
Like: Euphoria, if I had to choose one thing over all others, that is it. I like so many things about this game, but I think Euphoria is revolutionary, and that is why I picked it.

Dislike: No car modding. I really wanted to be able to mod cars, esspecially how cool a lot of them are. No planes, parachutes, bikes, etc. is fine with me, but car modding let me down more than anything else.

Double word.

im 99% sure cars will hav diff plates. i think those were just kinda like placeholders for trailers.

Like: Using my son waking up in the middle of the night as an excuse to get some extra time for IV in.

Dislike: Knowing I'm not going to get nearly as much time with the game as I want. Oh, also the fact that the guys in Aus are getting a censored version. I know it doesn't affect me, but that's F*CKED UP. Sorry guys. mad.gif

However... I hate the fact that AUS is getting the censored verison  angry.gif

Totally agree. I don't care if it's only one cutscene that's out, as the rumours say. I want to experience the game as Rockstar intended. I'm getting the US version from play-asia.com, but I'm just hoping it doesn't take long to get here cryani.gif

im 99% sure cars will hav diff plates. i think those were just kinda like placeholders for trailers.

I really hope you're right..

Edited by jimnastic

SpermaSverkerPS3
--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

eh.. so? you're getting a dumbed down version of the game. the 360 can't handle the demanding graphics and physics required by the game so it's running with lower settings etc. the ps3 can tho. the xbox version was also stripped of some sh*t bcause it didnt fit on the dvd... read up.

Like- Everything is going to be Dynamic; Peds will be smart, trees (might blow in the wind i dunno) the shadows and lights will be awesome and the sounds you hear will be real

Dislike- Well, i dislike the fact that the button to shoot on the PS3 is R2, although if i can't change it i know i can cope. Also i don't like that i have to wait another 9 days to play it.

Like: The look of the city, would love to se how the cars handle

Dislike: The new HUD, looks cheap and crappy

--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

eh.. so? you're getting a dumbed down version of the game. the 360 can't handle the demanding graphics and physics required by the game so it's running with lower settings etc. the ps3 can tho. the xbox version was also stripped of some sh*t bcause it didnt fit on the dvd... read up.

Don't start a fanboy war, please..

Xbox version and PS3 version are said to be identical, except PS3's higher Aliasing.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Although i am with you on the hating of 360. ^_^

--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

ohh yea i didnt f*ckING see that made up info where the f*cks your source there both identical except that 360 is gettin DLC hahaha LAZLOW prefers the 360 version to

Capricornus

Like: Well there are so many things I like, but one that I really like is Euphoria.

Dislike: While it is very minor to me, the absense of Car Customization.

caprisig.jpg

ohh yea i didnt f*ckING see that made up info where the f*cks your source there both identical except that 360 is gettin DLC hahaha LAZLOW prefers the 360 version to

Calm down.. 360 or PS3, they're both game consoles, and they're both capable of playing IV. Who cares.. Stay on topic

SpermaSverkerPS3
--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

hahaha, you don't know anything.

beardedbastard

LIKE:

The euphoria, bullet holes, car damage (hopefully)

DISLIKE:

No customization on cars, hairstyles, physique

Guess that is more than 1x1

--- like ---

50 cent

--- dislike ---

xbox 360

hahaha, you don't know anything.

wat r u talking about there is not 1 thing that the 360 version wont have that the ps3 version will have they are both almost identical stop making sh*tt upp

Calm down.. 360 or PS3, they're both game consoles, and they're both capable of playing IV. Who cares.. Stay on topic

how can i calm down when someone says that the 360 will be a dumbed down version

Like: Euphoria, if I had to choose one thing over all others, that is it.  I like so many things about this game, but I think Euphoria is revolutionary, and that is why I picked it.

Dislike: No car modding. I really wanted to be able to mod cars, esspecially how cool a lot of them are.  No planes, parachutes, bikes, etc. is fine with me, but car modding let me down more than anything else.

Double word.

Triple word.

Am I doing this right?

SpermaSverkerPS3

how can i calm down when someone says that the 360 will be a dumbed down version

go cry somewhere else please, rockstar said in an interview that they are fully utilizing the bluray disc capacity fully... more space -> more data..

you get DLC, we get more details...

go cry somewhere else please, rockstar said in an interview that they are fully utilizing the bluray disc capacity fully... more space -> more data..

please stop believing your own lies u stupid ps3 fanboy bitch

SpermaSverkerPS3

please stop believing your own lies u stupid ps3 fanboy bitch

geez, you don't know anything, do you? idiot.