xbox live banning

buzzby08

No.

People said the same thing about the people that got Halo 3 early. Your just sour because they got it early and you didn't. But if you were to get it early, you would be right ontop of playing it ASAP. sneaky2.gif

Plus, it's not the persons fault for the store selling it early.

yea only modders... i had friends playing halo 3 weeks b4 it came out and nothing happened. so i doubt it.

They never ban anyone, so no.

Yes they do, they banned people who played Halo 3 early. The Ban would be lifted in December 31, 9999.

Antikyth3ra
i got banned for 48hrs for playing the cod4 beta b4 it was released in the uk

That's because the first BETA was North American only. They asked you not to sign up and you did.

NeuroticAxeMan

Yea i myself am kinda worried about this.

Since i live in NZ and are going to the midnight release ill be getting the game very early.

It'd suck so bad if they like thought i was a hakzor and freezed me or something when they see me online like 12hours before the US release...

That is because, when the COD4 Beta was released, for a little while, it was US exclusive, because Infinity Ward's servers weren't equipped to handle the latency of cross continent gameplay. So yes, that deserved a ban.

Antikyth3ra

Yes they do, they banned people who played Halo 3 early. The Ban would be lifted in December 31, 9999.

That wasn't for the game that was for the Developer version. Somehow it made it's way out into the wonderful world of piracy.

That's because the first BETA was North American only. They asked you not to sign up and you did.

couldnt wait tho. same with gta ill be trying my hardest to get my retailer 2 sell me it early, i just dont wanna get banned again for it

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYvZnTFpip0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

yeah i can see what your trying to say, just dosnt make much sence

couldnt wait tho. same with gta ill be trying my hardest to get my retailer 2 sell me it early, i just dont wanna get banned again for it

If your retailer does sell it, or even break the tape on the box before the official time, it can/will be fined $20,000 and then a lawsuit against the entire company. I know this because I worked at Gamestop when Halo 3 was released.

you obviously never heard of the M$ banhammer...people get banned all the time...im proof

midnightkilla91

if i get banned cause i get the game a few days early ima sh*t a brick, i just wont go on llive its that simple really i guess MS tryin to kill all the fun

If your retailer does sell it, or even break the tape on the box before the official time, it can/will be fined $20,000 and then a lawsuit against the entire company. I know this because I worked at Gamestop when Halo 3 was released.

I have a store right next to me (not a gaming store) that usually sells games the day they get it. I got Mass Effect a week earlier even though it had a sticker that said 'Do not sell until __/__/____' (forgot the release date for that game.)

So I'm expecting them to do the same for GTA4, but I already have it pre ordered at my local gamestop.

Dea7htrance

no one is getting banned they reset all stats on street date anyway to prevent anyone from having a unfair advantage they do it with every game on xbox

FalconnnnnPUNCH

The only person who got banned for playing h3 early is the dude who somehow got the halo 3 take home beta for bungie and MS people and stupidly signed on to xbl while playing it.

not if you've paid for it (xbox live) and GTA you arnt breaking any laws

The online issue might be that R* dont turn on the GTA server untill the 29th

STUPID QUESTiON

user posted image

if i get banned cause i get the game a few days early ima sh*t a brick, i just wont go on llive its that simple really i guess MS tryin to kill all the fun

you wont get banned for playing a retail game early but if you play a scene released ripped game early then its a possibility.

midnightkilla91

"if i get banned cause i get the game a few days early ima sh*t a brick, i just wont go on llive its that simple really i guess MS tryin to kill all the fun

you wont get banned for playing a retail game early but if you play a scene released ripped game early then its a possibility."

yes i mean a retail game cant wait

I understood y'all are worrying about getting banned. I know a lot about Xbox Live since I have been posting on Xbox.com forums for over 4 years.

Getting banned from Xbox Live is break Terms of Use, Code of Conduct, and File a Complaint from people who have played with you. There is no way to get banned from playing games before games are supposed to release in the stores.

Also, if you do not follow BETA rules such as United States BETA while you are in a different country, you are more likely getting banned by breaking BETA rules.

How would someone be able to pay the game before the release anyway?. i pre ordered the game for xbox 360 and i cant wait for it to come out

gamertag: marcush1995

How would someone be able to pay the game before the release anyway?. i pre ordered the game for xbox 360 and i cant wait for it to come out

gamertag: marcush1995

Some stores f*ck up and sell the games a few days early..