10 days until GTA IV!

j_kelly23

I (like all of you) cannot wait to wake up (or stay up until 12) and see that it is finally April 29th.. but what is a good way to occupy the time until then?

I am bored out of my mind playing the same old video games, or checking up on all the latest news.. how are you filling your time?

I (like all of you) cannot wait to wake up (or stay up until 12) and see that it is finally April 29th.. but what is a good way to occupy the time until then?

I am bored out of my mind playing the same old video games, or checking up on all the latest news.. how are you filling your time?

Sleep until then.

ill be using the stop and go method for 10 days straight and when i finally get the game i will release all over it

if you know what i mean tounge.gif

Studying and crying over the Devils being eliminated by the Rangers.

Edited by xCallex

chapperz_uk

Go to the gym, get fit, as you know all your going to be doing for a minimum of a week is playing this game everynight after work or school and eating.

Wake up, get happy when I realize what day it is, wish my mom a happy birthday, go to school, do some things that afternoon that I've already commited to then either stop in at the mall later on, or get someone to go in for me the next day.

Watch the stanley cup playoffs. Bostons down 1-0 to the canadians right now. Looks like we could be out after tonight. But hey its early in the game.