no gameplay spoilers the better

BLACKK ZEPPELIN

BLACKK ZEPPELIN

the thing that will really give us heartattacks is when we actually sit in our homes and move niko with our controllers for the very first time, knowing that this is the first time seeing the gameplay. if gameplay spoilers and leaks spread through the internet like a fat boy eating a cheeseburger, dont watch them, becuase if you do, you will know how the game is played. for san andreas there were gameplay videos on the internet before relase, but it was still cool playing it for the first time, but for this game it will be epic, becuase the only information we got were trailers and review/previews and not actually someone sitting down and playing the game in front of your eyes. when we actually play the game, we will not believe that we are playing it.

the thing that will really give us heartattacks is when we actually sit in our homes and move niko with our controllers for the very first time, knowing that this is the first time seeing the gameplay. if gameplay spoilers and leaks spread through the internet like a fat boy eating a cheeseburger, dont watch them, becuase if you do, you will know how the game is played. for san andreas there were gameplay videos on the internet before relase, but it was still cool playing it for the first time, but for this game it will be epic, becuase the only information we got were trailers and review/previews and not actually someone sitting down and playing the game in front of your eyes. when we actually play the game, we will not believe that we are playing it.

Yeah. icon14.gif

[intel Core2 Quad Q6600 2.4Ghz] [bFG Tech NVIDIA 8800 GTS 320MB OC2]

[2GB RAM DDR2 @ 333Mhz Each] [500GB HDD] [Creative Labs Audigy SE 7.1]

[19" ViewSonic VA1916w] [Acer FG965M Motherboard] [Windows Vista Home Premium]

[sony PlayStation 3 40GB HDD]

[samsung LE26R41BDX/XEU 26" Widescreen HDTV]

[Current PS3 Games] [Gran Turismo 5 Prologue] [GTA IV]

[WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2008]

Even though I wanna see gameplay I thoroughly agree

I totally agree.

I had mentioned before in another topic that I have always been floored by the stuff in GTA games that wasn't talked about before release. I have a feeling that this time around it will be, as was already stated, epic.

None of us really have any idea what we're in for when the 29th rolls around. I personally believe we are all in for a LOT of pleasant surprises, and even though it's gonna suck to do it, I'm refraining from watching any gameplay vids too.

Besides, every time you click a video link, you're taking a might huge gamble on being Rick-rolled. Hehe