Afrika PS3

JeNvEy

ok i just came across this game today, and it looks much more different to any other games. Apparently no one knows what type of game this is. It was announced a while ago but there has hardly been any information about this game at all resently.

I was just wondering what you guys think of it and what type of game its going to be?

Edited by JeNvEy

SIP YEK NOD
I was just wondering what you guys think of it and what type of game its going to be?

Its similar to endless ocean on the wii. you just go around, take pictures of the animals, interact with them.

Also, we haven't seen sh*t from it in nearly 2 years, so its hard to say where it is at this point. Could be vaporware

user posted image

Claude GTA3

Nice to see a non violent game...

It's f*cking beautiful.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Did you see that Cheetah chasing the [insert animal name here]?, you know that was going to end in pure violence tounge.gif.

The game does look nice though, it reminded me of Viva Pinata at certain times in the video.

s0h607k.jpg

Did you see that Cheetah chasing the [insert animal name here]?, you know that was going to end in pure violence tounge.gif.

The game does look nice though, it reminded me of Viva Pinata at certain times in the video.

the bit with the cheetah is the best bit, it looks so real, it was like watching one of those documentary's u see on t.v.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

The game looks pretty cool. If theres a demo, I'll download it.

Not something I would buy, but borrow from a friend, or rent.

New account: Gezim

I have a feeling this will be one of those games that ends up dumping a load of info only months prior to its release.

In fact, a lot of games on the PS3 seem to be looking that way.

J4KPE60.gif

Moonshield's less handsome join date brother <3

YourNeighborhoodKiller
I have a feeling this will be one of those games that ends up dumping a load of info only months prior to its release.

Don't they do it to bring up the hype?

New account: Gezim

Claude GTA3

Aw Jesus f*ck!

Are you all seriously just about shooting and killing stuff?

"OMGAWD I iz teebaggin' dis n00b!"

"Lol I shot his eyeball out!1"

I'd like to play a game like this. I can't wait for some hot lion to lioness action! RAWR!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

I'd like to play a game like this. I can't wait for some hot lion to lioness action! RAWR!

>:O FURRY!

Anyway, looks like SimSafari, which means it should be fun.

Don't they do it to bring up the hype?

No, it doesn't hype people at all, it does the exact opposite. People forget the game exists after months of nothing new, but then all of the sudden they're overwhelmed by a huge release information and the game is only months away.

The media blackouts are to lower hype and expectations until before release.

Edit: Reread your post again and you might've actually meant that. Oh well, whatever.

Edited by VideoPoker

J4KPE60.gif

Claude GTA3

Hell no! I ain't no anime-watching freak... I just like National Geographic... that's all.

user posted image

wutangblade

Seems like a good game but the only thing I want to know is;

Can we make the animals stampede? devil.gif

Oh god I lol'd.

It looks interesting, but pardon my action-oriented tastes... a wee bit boring.

Silent-Hill

I hope this turns out to be a good game.

Well I will buy it i think. I never heard of it before but it looks nice and It does make a change from normal games. icon14.gif

Silent-Hill
Well I will buy it i think. I never heard of it before but it looks nice and It does make a change from normal games. icon14.gif

Yea, just like Heavy Rain icon14.gif

I don't have a Playstation 3. Do you think it would be worth it for me to buy it just for this game?

I don't have a Playstation 3. Do you think it would be worth it for me to buy it just for this game?

that depends are you in to animals and do you think this appeals to you atm? To me it looks quite interesting

No.

J4KPE60.gif

that depends are you in to animals and do you think this appeals to you atm? To me it looks quite interesting

sh*t wrong thread. lol, I meant to post in the Heavy Rain thread. Wow, I look like such an ass now...... Ignore everything I just said lol. blush.gifsuicidal.gif

It actually looks really good. (as in a good non-action game)

So realistic!

Yeah but i really wonder what its about, how do you play it ? notify.gif

sh*t wrong thread. lol, I meant to post in the Heavy Rain thread. Wow, I look like such an ass now...... Ignore everything I just said lol. blush.gifsuicidal.gif

LOL gutted, btw that game does look good, probably get that