New Info

danepporambo

danepporambo

"M.A.R.K Weekly has reported that as they were exploring the suburb of Dukes in-game, they came across a fat guy fighting with a hobo in a chicken suit passing out flyers, which is a possible reference to the show Family Guy where a similar incident occurs. They viewed the incident as very comical because as they were fighting, a truck came and hit them both, maintaining the use of the game's Euphoria system at work. They predict that there are many more TV show references throughout the game possibly including The Simpsons."

Gotta love the outbound references, not just things in the GTA universe.

"a truck came and hit them both,"

Ownage - i'm going to enjoy pushing people infront of large vehicles

Source? (Not M.A.R.K weekly before I get that wise-ass reply)

Fuzzknuckles
"M.A.R.K Weekly has reported that as they were exploring the suburb of Dukes in-game, they came across a fat guy fighting with a hobo in a chicken suit passing out flyers, which is a possible reference to the show Family Guy where a similar incident occurs. They viewed the incident as very comical because as they were fighting, a truck came and hit them both, maintaining the use of the game's Euphoria system at work. They predict that there are many more TV show references throughout the game possibly including The Simpsons."

Something tells me the fat guy was a reference to... a fat guy... and the guy in the chicken suit was handing out flyers for Clucking Bell.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

That IS pretty damn funny XD Fuzzknuckles is probably right, though, in that the fat guy and the chicken peds fighting was a random occurrence, but perhaps fat peds are programmed to have a higher chance of fighting with the Cluck'n Bell guys and it IS a homage to Family Guy, in a way.

That episode of Family Guy was incredible.

And so is the fact that they got owned by a truck haha.

Lump_The_XXII

lmao! o man i cant wait to see that

I wonder will the peter like character pull that move where he gets kicked and starts sucking in air for like 2 mins rubbing his shin

user posted image

"Pix or it didnt happen!" MOVEMENT! Add this 2 ur sig banner to join

yeah youre probably right with it just being a coincidence or a little thing rockstar put in for a laugh

Can you really push people in GTA IV? Like literally push them? I haven't really looked into that

SneakyWh1teMan

Can you really push people in GTA IV? Like literally push them? I haven't really looked into that

yes it has been confirmed Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

search bar is your friend

Hey I never thought about that but with that "pushing" features waiting the trains will be more fun than ever. biggrin.gif

I think i read somewhere you could, if not i will punch them into the road devil.gif

BorisTheBlade361

thats awesome. i love family guy. they should have the kicked in the nuts guy too. hope they do have lots of references like that

and also has it ben confirmed if you could push people? id love to throw someone off a building

I wanna push a fat person off the Empire State Building

I'm a fatty and that still made me laugh. icon14.gif

user posted image