somebody on rockstar said the xbox 360 version is

makiaveli777

makiaveli777

Between the Xbox 360 version of the game and the PS3 version, Lazlow admits that he prefers the 360 version thanks to the downloadable content; new missions, new characters, new comedy, etc.

you can see this on the homepage of the site but i had an qeustion about it:

are there more missions weapons and new comedy in the xbox 360 versions expansion? some other site said there was an map at the size of san andreas or something. but why did they said that when its not treu??

thanks for your help biggrin.gif

i am not a fanboy and im not trying to say the ps3 version is bad but i just wanted to know what the exclusive content is

Edited by makiaveli777
user posted image

ishouldntbehere

although the downloadable content isnt set in stone, it will be a new storyline that adds an extra 10 hours of play, as said by dan houser. no new maps, that was purely speculation by some blogger.

because its the internet and kids like to make things up to sound like they know stuff that they really don't

no one knows what the DLC will be yet except MS and Rockstar

and i HIGHLY doubt it would be a full city or anything because it would have to be a massive download for that

Well that is yet to be confirmed. R* has been payed to make exlusive content for the 360 and $50 Million is a LOT of money. i mean ALOT. So Yea R* better say they prefer 360 version. the 360 version has a future after release date. the PS3 stays the same. Noone has actually said anything about what the DLC can be exactly but hints havebeen made about a new map/city. We will just have to wait and see.

thats kind of weird, I thought there would be 1000 reactions on this from ps3 fanboys, guess they admit GTA4x360 is indeed better:P

So if the PS3 had the exclusive content, the PS3 version will be better.

lol, it's not based on anything such as 'colours', or 'framerate' and that, so it still means the versions are the same.

thats kind of weird, I thought there would be 1000 reactions on this from ps3 fanboys, guess they admit GTA4x360 is indeed better:P

Eeewww a fanboy, kill it.

lol, it's not based on anything such as 'colours', or 'framerate' and that, so it still means the versions are the same.

thats wat i was thinking lolz

has it been confirmed that the ms dlc is there own or is it a timed exclusive?

i havent really seen much about it i dont really care about DLC to be honest but i dare say would be like liberty city stories or vice city stories same map ect just new missions

makiaveli777

yes excactly the games are the same there is no better one. the only difference is the exclusive content biggrin.gif

user posted image

yeah, I don't mean that, I mean the overall game experience, because of the DLC most people(everyone actually:P) would prefer the xbox360 version. or better said: everyone prefers to have a gta4 dlc,

am I right or am I right:P(cheesy I know!!!:p)

i havent really seen much about it i dont really care about DLC to be honest but i dare say would be like liberty city stories or vice city stories same map ect just new missions

yes it has been confirmed, 100000 years ago(thats how long its seems to me dozingoff.gif ) when gta4 was announced with the tattoo

yes it has been confirmed, 100000 years ago(thats how long its seems to me dozingoff.gif ) when gta4 was announced with the tattoo

ok all i wanted to know

i dont see much about the DLC though i might have to google it and catch up on it confused.gif

trust me your DLC is not important just look what the pc rpg gods Bioware have done for the pc version of mass effect http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=187281

ooooh noo doubt the pc version will be realllyy good, cuz of all the mods, and all that stuff. if the graphics are as good as ps3 and xbox360 versions the pc versions wins(u will have to get a pc worth 5000000$ to be able to play it though:P)

Does it really matter? Get the version for whatever system you have. The argument is only valid if you have both systems and can't decide.

I'm trying to be as neutral as possible here but it's damn impossible when all the 12 year old xbox fanboys trying to bash PS3 whenever possible. It reminds me of those Mac vs PC commercial, yes we all know Mac have no virus and crush less but for god sake STFU already.

Yes, we all freaking know that 360 have DLC and have a slight advantage over PS3. Can we move on now? We don't need more threads about this.

f*ckin microsoft and their f*ckin dlc. rich f*ckin c*nts. rockstar should do it for both or not at all.

angrycupidstunt

To say you don't care about 10 hours! of extra content you would have to be insane. If I had a PS3 I woudl be jealous, the fanbots are just trying to make themselves feel better.

i have a vision....

the vision is this will be locked soon enough

PS3 still MIGHT have advantage in its own coz i think there will be (this being a romour) that we can customize the cars ect like the PC version

but its not confirmed its only romour weather its true who know would be good though

but hey this is about the DLC

who knows might turn out good and it might turn out crap

LiTtLe_BaStEd
To say you don't care about 10 hours! of extra content you would have to be insane. If I had a PS3 I woudl be jealous, the fanbots are just trying to make themselves feel better.

Im not a fanboy but seriously but if the fanboys are trying to make them selfs feel better then let them! i bet you dont like fealing like sh*t so what do you do? try to make yourself feel better.

then we can all be happy lol.gif

Microsoft made the deal to make the 360 version more preferable.

Sony didn't

So yeah, the 360 version is "better", for the sake of DLC.

Doesn't really matter.. both console owners will have the time of their life.

I don't think either console should be rated better than the other just because of one game.

I can honestly say I don't care.

Yeah it might be 10 hours of extra content, but I don't see many PS3 owners ditching their PS3 for a 360, for the sake of DLC in GTA IV.

Whatever helps people sleep at night though.

totallyyyyy agree ps3 is better then xbox360, thats why m gettin one in the summer.(I already have an xbox360)

but cmooooon gta4 on xbox360 is better, u have to admit that.