playboy x voice

O.S.M

its tracy morgan...sounds like him i been tryna figure out the name of the voice and i think its him...what do you guys think?

I think you may have something there... But, it seems like Playboy X's voice is a bit higher.

lol how is it racism...im black! i think he jus added a lil bit of a diff pitch of his voice but it really comes out when hes like "all u can hope for is a gold chain and a pager"

TheIncredibleMrGQ
lol how is it racism...im black! i think he jus added a lil bit of a diff pitch of his voice but it really comes out when hes like "all u can hope for is a gold chain and a pager"

It sounds nothing like tracy morgan

It sounds nothing like tracy morgan

if playboy X was drunk its gonna sound like this

TheIncredibleMrGQ
Isn't it Common, I thought it was confirmed.

lol.giflol.giflol.gif have you ever heard Common at all?

Common is playing Dwayne Forge... not officially confimed, but Common is doing a voice of someone and they look very much alike, other than Common having a very light complexion and Forge being a lot darker.

user posted image

user posted image

true indeed mafio....common has been doin alot l8ly.

yeah i dunno about Playboy tho... I've heard people say everyone from Tracy Morgan to Aries Spears, from Jay-Z to Jim Jones. Really doubt it's Jim Jones since the song on the video is by Tru Life... plus Jim Jones is just a dipset slob bitch.

It sounds like Tracey Morgan, but then again it sound like that dude that played in Pootie Tang; that played as Trucky.

PorkchopSoldier

I don't know who it is because it doesn't matter to me all that much, but it sounds a lot like Patrice O'Neal.

Well, to me anyway.

We know he's in the game, so it's a possibility. Then again, as I said before; it doesn't matter that

much to me. I just thought I'd share my opinion.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If not, cool.

@ topic:

...I think you are referring to the end when was tells Niko what the best he can hope for is..

That does sound a little like Tracy Morgan, but anyone can change the sound/ pitch of their voice.

I don't know who it is because it doesn't matter to me all that much, but it sounds a lot like Patrice O'Neal.

Well, to me anyway.

We know he's in the game, so it's a possibility. Then again, as I said before; it doesn't matter that

much to me. I just thought I'd share my opinion.

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

If not, cool.

@ topic:

...I think you are referring to the end when was tells Niko what the best he can hope for is..

That does sound a little like Tracy Morgan, but anyone can change the sound/ pitch of their voice.

yeah I'm almost sure that last line is Playboy mocking Dwayne Forge who apparently does not approve of the "playboy" lifestyle... thus he basically says the most you can want is a gold chain and pager... not a penthouse and escalade and sh*t.

hold.back.the.day

Its been confirimed who did the voice over,

it was one of the guys from wu-tang-clan,

cant remember his name tho confused.gif

Its been confirimed who did the voice over,

it was one of the guys from wu-tang-clan,

cant remember his name tho confused.gif

lemme guess.... you don't have a source...

hundredsofpoops

sounds like one of the dudes from San Andreas - i haven't played in forever though - so I can't remember who.