I'm new...and have a question...

SE-Rious

I know, sounds scary right? all these redundant Q's about alot of stuff...but I tried searching and couldn't find the andser to my question.

Anyways...about driving; Will Niko, along with his passengers slide from left to right, shuffle around ETC when you take a turn? Or hold on for dear life to the "oh sh*t handles" if you spin out around a corner. When you took a turn in SA at 50 mph, all the characters were as still as walls and didn't shift around. It's probably a dumb Q but that was a peeve of mine in all the GTA's..I know small..but I love small details like that.

If anyone knows i'd much appriciate their response.

Again, sorry if this has been asked before, I tried using search.

Thanks.

I doubt it'll be thaat realistic unfortunately... as i expect alot of people wont be looking inside the vehicle when driving so no need for such an animation... can hope though icon14.gif

i'm assuming they would because of euphoria.

You took the words right out of my mouth happy.gif

Yeah they will, it was pointed out in one of the step-by-step video analysis' .. I believe it was on Kikizo.

Well if Niko's gonna go through the windshield if he crashes his car at top speeds, I would imagine him being able to move around in the car is he is driving/turning...

Rock on...thanks for the replies guys. If they do or even if they don't, GTA will be amazing reguardless.

Yea people inside cars react to g-forces apparently pretty well. Was in some preview (and can be seen in the dilletante ad for example).

I'm pretty sure that I read that that will happen in the game cuase of all the new physics and stuff, but I do know that if your driving really fast and crash you're guy can go flying out of the windshield

killahmatic

proof is in the LCPD video on the main IV page. watch near the end when the cop car hits another car, the cop on the passenger side jerks forward

Well, Rockstar said themselves, it's all about the small details, and as germinals said, with the Euphoria engine, it's likley.