Play.com

dudeass

I ordered my GTA IV copy on Thursday off play

now the site says "We are currently sold out on this item. All orders will be dispatched on a first come first served basis"

does that mean im not gonna get it i dont remember seeing that message when i ordered

Depends if the message came up before or after you pre-ordered. Because if it was already there when you pre-ordered it probably wont come on release day.

i checked min still says pre ordered , did you order this week. I remember it said pre order this week to ensure you get a copy so i expect you will get it . What does your order status say. Hopefully you will get it wiithout any toruble.

I guess I spammed one too many topics about Play.com for my own good!

Bitch-slapped into BUSTED! by Justin.

now the site says "We are currently sold out on this item. All orders will be dispatched on a first come first served basis"

does that mean im not gonna get it i dont remember seeing that message when i ordered

For what console?

PS3 has been sold out for a while.

Xbox 360 still has copies left (i rang them up today and they confirmed that).

I assume you're talking about the PS3, in which case i don't think you will get it on release day. Sorry.

when you log into your account what does it say, pre ordered means you will get it

play is really good for getting stuff a day before its on sale in the shops hopefully you get it

play is really good for getting stuff a day before its on sale in the shops hopefully you get it

i remember i got madden 07 5 days before it's official release in the UK from play.com!

i got psp day before in stores and i got call of duty 4 3 days before store

If you ordered before april 7th then you should get it on release, if it was after that date then there is a possibility that you will have to wait for the next shipment which is may the fifth if i remember correctly.

and yeah Play are really good at getting things to you on time and more often than not a wee bit early colgate.gif

Where in play.com does it state that its first come first serve, I ordered mine Apr 11th

ive only seen it in the ps3 section , theres no message like that for the 360 version so far

Nobby_McDonald

If it's PS3, it says in bold on the game page before you order it. If you missed it it's your own fault.