Getting Brighter

JakeyC

There we go.

Youre blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing changed. If it would be really changing, then by now the sky would've been orange already.

Not again...

lol no i though that everytime i saw this thread but even my mates just checked and said the same thing, before i even told him i thought so, well i guarentee on the 29th the sun is coming up!

Tell me you're trolling please. facedesk.gif

ok ok i wasnt but i will just leave it and cross my fingers that it gets even more brighter, but im sure it is though sad.gificon13.gif

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Well, the lights from the buildings definitely look brighter.

Not again...

lol no i though that everytime i saw this thread but even my mates just checked and said the same thing, before i even told him i thought so, well i guarentee on the 29th the sun is coming up!

From the west.

Yeh, sure.

It's not getting brighter. If it was, do you really think R* would make it brighter ever so slightly over the course of two months and then suddenly bump up the brightness the week before release? No.

This has been discussed and the images have been compared, and the decision has been made. Even if the sun is up on the 29th it's not going to go up gradually like everyone is claiming. I still see no difference and if it was going to come up I'm sure this close there would be a noticeable difference. Also like someone said...isn't that the West?

it's not, the site did update though, no new content to speak of yet...

the format of the site is different. it now fits to my 1920 x 1200 res monitor and the words across the bottom now include social club.

upupdowndownleftrightleftrightXcirclestart

shattered-minds
Not again...

From the west.

Yeh, sure.

Not defending him, as it's quite clearly not slowly rising but; who says you're looking north?

Not again...

From the west.

Yeh, sure.

Not defending him, as it's quite clearly not slowly rising but; who says you're looking north?

I think everyone is getting that from the map....

Good point, I stand corrected. Stupid moment over.

Naw it's cool I wasn't sure either but if you look at the map that is the West, I had to recheck about eight times lol. I hate cardinal directions...

crazykatie41

what if they brighten up the sky in the background when the game comes out i dont know dont get mad and anyways the people who keep saying its getting brighter its not they just dont have anything to talk abou so they just go put some stupid ass thread on here to piss us all off you all shou.d know angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

what if they brighten up the sky in the background when the game comes out i dont know dont get mad and anyways the people who keep saying its getting brighter its not they just dont have anything to talk abou so they just go put some stupid ass thread on here to piss us all off you all shou.d know angry.gifangry.gifangry.gif

How about using some grammar?

It's obviously not getting brighter and it wont get brighter nearer the game's release. We're 10 days from release and it's still just as dark as it was when the site was launched back in February. Isn't that enough proof?

Not again...

From the west.

Yeh, sure.

The leaked map?