Which bluetooth headset ?

kokot

Will you be getting a bluetooth headset for GTA (or do you already have one?) and if so, which one? Where from.

I use a Plantronics 320 for my phone and have had it for over a year now. The battery life is great, sound is exceptional, and it's very comfortable.

http://www.libertelassociates.com/images/E...r320_A_rgb3.jpg

Check it out. I paid $80 USD for mine.

Warning: Do not buy a Motorola. I tried 3 different Moto's before realizing they are all junk.

Edit: Well, this is the same headset http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-Explorer...08511772&sr=8-9 posted in this very forum. Amazon has it for less than $40 USD. I would jump on that without a seconds hesitation.

Edited by Hodder

Vincenzo_NL

Hell no. In the words of the late and great Dave Chapelle: I'M BROKE N*GGA I'M BROKE!

I'm using my trusty Socom II ps2 (non wireless, hehe) headset!

I've got this one, a Sony Ericsson HBH-PV702. A nice basic, long battery life bluetooth headset. Comes included with a charger and also charges on a standard Sony Ericsson charger.

HBH-PV702 on Amazon UK

user posted image

I'm using the one I picked up with Warhawk, not the most comfy but it works

Yeah , I'll be using that one as well. I also have a wired Logitech USB one I might use -- but I doubt it.

springwater

i have the motorola h500... works great very happy with it and its comfortable too. i got it from compusa.com

windowshater13

buy warhawk. the one that comes with it works well. as for comfort... you can bend the wire anyway you want. so it is comfort.. able. plus warhawk rocks.