Sports

MFC1876

I no you can play a few sports but I was wondering if you could go and watch a pro baseball or hockey or basketball match it would be very cool if you could biggrin.gif

I no you can play a few sports but I was wondering if you could go and watch a pro baseball or hockey or basketball match it would be very cool if you could biggrin.gif

I totally agree icon14.gif

I think it would be a cool feature, and it could one of the things you do to improve your friendship with someone...

There could be some kind of schedule aswell.

I doubt it'll be in the game though, due to the difficulty of having that many peds onscreen at once.

good point it wont happen they would never be able to put 20000 peds on lol the game would crash in an instant

IDK if the present hardware could support that many peds on one screen...but eventually, I think they would. That'd be great to catch a game...who knows, maybe there'll be virtual sports in Home...I know PS3 owners would soooo love that.

What would be cool if you had to step in for one of the players (maybe his arm got broken because he couldn't pay a debt, or it was broken on purpose cuz you're the better player a la V - the soccer movie, not the aliens one).

UndergroundKing

I totally agree icon14.gif

I think it would be a cool feature, and it could be one of the things you do to improve your friendship with someone...

There could be some kind of schedule aswell.

I doubt it'll be in the game though, due to the difficulty of having that many peds onscreen at once.

What about watching sports on the in-game TV with your contacts? Either at your crib or at a sports bar. Not a whole game tho. Maybe the last few minutes of a game or some footage like on ESPN?

i hope theyve put in the betting shop u know where you placed betts on the horses to win some extra cash the horeses names were hilarious '' wizards sleave'' hairy tunnel were probly my favs

I was always a bit disappointed that I couldn't get into the stadium in VC.