If you pulled out a gun in public...

Lethal_Grenade

Lethal_Grenade

Ok just say ur walking down the street and you pull out one of your guns, would the civillians get the police down there or would they walk by you like an everyday person like in previous GTA's?

Ok just say ur walking down the street and you pull out one of your guns, would the civillians get the police down there or would they walk by you like an everyday person like in previous GTA's?

That would ruin the game

Fuzzknuckles

Apparently they call the cops on you if they see you doing something illegal.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I have read that you can't walk the streets AK47 in hand without alarming passers-by.

Which is pretty realistic, unless you live in South London.

Confirmed where? Never read that anywhere, and I'm pretty sure I've read everything on this lol.

We don't want it ending up like Driv3r.

ViceCity Thug305

IF i was walking down the street with a full pocket of GTA guns... This would be the result.

user posted image

user posted image

I hope it's good stealth gameplay. Like dragging people down back-alleys or something. So the police aren't called too much.

Lethal_Grenade

I hope this is confirmed, it would make the game a little bit more realistic.

Fuzzknuckles
I have read that you can't walk the streets AK47 in hand without alarming passers-by.

Which is pretty realistic, unless you live in South London.

Hah!

One day, they'll make another GTA London game. And it will be EXCELLENT.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Knight_Yellow

If a person pulled a gun out in my area they would probably be beaten to death or shot by the police.

Hell, Terrorist rams his 4x4 into glasgow airport and then sets it and himself on fire... what happens?

A worker on his ciggarette break runs up and helps a police man kick seven shades of sh*t out of him.

But seriously, yeah if you pull a gun here you basicly want to die.

Yes, as others said, it's been confirmed. In one of the reviews they mentioned peds will run away and call the cops if you take a weapon out.

Thats how it should be icon14.gif

Well I live in the UK, and as history states in the UK, if you so much as run in a train station you get shot 8 times. No Joke!

Imagine the thought process for that "Oh my god that man is running" BANG! "I think he looks like a terrorist" BANG! "He has hit the ground like a terrorist would" BANG! "Let's just make sure he's dead" BANG! "That one didn't hit him in the head" BANG! "That one did, but his face is still intact" BANG! "This is so freaking exciting!" BANG! "I think I'm going to lose myself" BANG!

So yeah... a gun? suicidal.gif

I think you could have a gun on show for 6 seconds max before you're dead.

If a person pulled a gun out in my area they would probably be beaten to death or shot by the police.

Hell, Terrorist rams his 4x4 into glasgow airport and then sets it and himself on fire... what happens?

A worker on his ciggarette break runs up and helps a police man kick seven shades of sh*t out of him.

Even if I had like, a truck load of guns ready to pick up and fire.

I think I'd win. smile.gif

If you pull it out on public then yes they call police

Probably because 'pulling it out in public' is indecent exposure.

Knight_Yellow

As long as you dont look brazilian mind...

*cough*Mendez*cough*

Yea as far as scotsmen go, he was a real cool fella icon14.gif

OT : This is one of the stupidest threads I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

In a preview they said they got out a car with an RPG and all the peds dropped their groceries and sh*t theirselves.

In a preview they said they got out a car with an RPG and all the peds dropped their groceries and sh*t theirselves.

Hahahahhahah!!!

The Mighty Bob

If You intend on interrupting a Scotsman's cigarette break then You're f*cked boyo.

I really like the sound of the increased realism when it comes to the police.

-your wanted level only drops if you truly escape and hide

-cops will intervene and arrest npc's who commit crimes

-you pull a gun out the cops are called.

-you can place a fake call to the emergency services to get their attention.

I really like the sound of the increased realism when it comes to the police.

-your wanted level only drops if you truly escape and hide

-cops will intervene and arrest npc's who commit crimes

-you pull a gun out the cops are called.

-you can place a fake call to the emergency services to get their attention.

love the way theyve finally got the npc police realism sorted, now you can punch a ped and run up to a cop and wait for him to witness the assault haha

I think they will. I read an article (can't remember which one) where Niko was with his girlfriend and when the reviewer made Niko pull out a bat (by accident), the girlfriend jumped, and Niko said (awkwardly), "Baby.....I don't know what came over me."

I think they will. I read an article (can't remember which one) where Niko was with his girlfriend and when the reviewer made Niko pull out a bat (by accident), the girlfriend jumped, and Niko said (awkwardly), "Baby.....I don't know what came over me."

That'd be cool if that were the case. I had read that if you pull out a weapon, peds will react realistically to you. Some will run (depending on the weapon type) - some may attack; probably not if you're waving a gun about but a bat or somewhat similar you might have some fun on your hands!

frynsesmadrer

it has been confirmed in both the oxm and opm reviews that civilians will call the police if you pull your gun

Hurrah for the UK

Have you seen a suspicious looking foreigner?

What to do next?

Do you

a) Call the police and report him

b) Give him the benefit of the doubt, after all the bulky looking object under his coat could be a gift for one of his many children

or

C) kick the sh*t out of him despite his protestations in a broad birmingham accent that he is in fact a neuro surgeon on his way home from picking up something nice for the wife?

Also to add to the topic, I think when you pull a gun out, the same thing will happens as when you pull your phallus out.

*screams and runs away*

Edited by mightyox